14🤍

Some months later...

The World Cup has officially begun and everything had been going really good. Me and Pablo were in good terms and we're holding strong. My dad had also flew in and had the opportunity to stay with us for awhile here in LA now that the Barcelona team wasn't peaked because of the World Cup.

-."How is it going with you and Pablo?" My dad asked while we were eating breakfast, I giggled a little "I mean it's going really good." - "better than I thought it would be." I said stuffing pancakes into my mouth, -."I'm happy to hear." He said looking at me with a smile on his face, I smiled back at him.
-."Mateo put your phone away." My mom said, "but I need to keep up on the scores." Mateo said checking his phone on each notification he got, "who is playing right now?" I asked, "it's Qatar vs Ecuador." My dad replied, me who didn't really have that much knowledge in football tried my best to keep up with it, it wasn't that hard now that my dad was a previously football player and a coach now, so I grew up with the sport around me. "What team do you want to win." Dad asked me smiling looking like he wanted a specific answer, I laughed "uhm, Argentina obviously." - he laughed with me, "I'm just kidding, or like my top teams are." - "Spain obviously." - "Argentina." - "and lastly England."
-."why England." Mateo said with his eyebrows arched, "because a lot of my close friends plays there." I replied making a point. Mateo just looked at me, "what." I said with an attitude, "what team do you want to win?" I asked, "either spain or portugal."
-."Messi is better than Ronaldo." I say fake coughing, -."Sophia shut up you don't even know football." Mateo said irritated, "Mateo you just mad cause I'm spitting facts." I said laughing knowing well known that Messi is the goat, "I'm backing Sophia on this one." Dad said laughing with me.

- Pablo's pov -

-."what's up bro." Pedri says throwing himself on the bed beside where I was sitting, "nothing much bro." I say scrolling down my phone. "You've talked with Sophia?" He asked, "Yeah." - "what did she say, could she make it?" He asked. "I don't think so." I say disappointed, "what why?" Pedri asked, "she has a lot of work to do with her music and stuff, so she won't have the time to come watch." - "but it's fine, she is gonna watch me on tv anyways." I say knowing deep down I really wanted to see Sophia, but couldn't put any pressure on her.

________
I'm so sorry for being gone for so long!

Schools been driving me crazy. But I will try my best to be more active and update more often.