12🤍

It's the next morning, the morning hasn't been it knowing that we were leaving today. I just couldn't get over the fact that this trip literally had such a big impact and that everything changed so quick.

-."good morning." My mom says while I was walking towards the kitchen where she was standing making some breakfast, "morning." I say so she barely heard me, my mom looks at me "Sophia are you okay?." - I sigh "yeah." - she turns her head looking at me worried, she comes closer giving me a hug trying to show some support for me to get comfortable around, "what's wrong." She says while I was looking down, "it's nothing, I'm just tired." I say rubbing my eyes. "Hmm, are you sure?" She replies, I nod.
-."Sophia you know you can tell me everything."
I thought about it for a second, and knowing my mom was like a best friend for me I felt I couldn't lose anything on it. "Fine." I sigh, "I've been talking to a guy." I say looking at her. My mom looks at me and smiles, "aww that's so cute." She says giving me another hug. "His name is Pablo." I continue
-."Pablo, what a beautiful name." - "I'm pretty sure you know who he is." - "he plays for fc Barcelona." I continue. My mom was silent, it looked like she kinda got shocked, "oh wow, Pablo Gavi?" - "yeah." I nod. "Sophia I'm so happy for you." She says showing support. We both sat down and I told her everything about us, "and now that we're leaving I'm scared what's gonna happen between us." I say.
-."Sophia you know that we're gonna visit Barcelona often, we will figure everything out." - I was silent and didn't say anything.

A good hour passed, I talked with my mom and I felt a little more relief now that she knew. She said that she could take the responsibility to tell my dad, I knew that he wouldn't be mad. But I really didn't wanna think about it at the moment. I had packed everything and was ready to leave, before leaving Pablo wanted to come so we could spend the last hours together.

-."Sophia the door!." My mom shouts from downstairs, "coming!" I say running down the stairs to go open the front door. "Hi." I say giving Pablo a hug, he hugs me back "hi Sophia.", I plant a kiss on his lips.
-."I'll get us some snacks." I say while he went up to my bedroom, "I'm taking Mateo with me." My mom says, "wait so we're alone?" I ask thinking she would be home, "yeah, I thought you guys should spend the last hours alone." My mom says smiling, I smile back at her. "Oh okay." I say getting some drink and snack from the cabinet. I run back upstairs to my bedroom seeing Pablo laying down on his stomach scrolling through his phone. "I brought some snacks for us to eat." I say and place it on my coffee table and get on top of him, Pablo groans, "are you okay?" I ask while laughing, "yeah, I just fucked my back up in a match." He answers, "here I can massage you." - "yes please." He says with a grin on his face.

-."Now that world cups is starting in some months, can't you come to Qatar?" Pablo asked me looking deeply into my eyes, "I mean your father is going." He continued. I look down playing with my sheets "yeah...I don't know, I have a lot of work to do with the music and stuff." I reply, "I understand, it's fine." Pablo said with a little smile.
Deeply I knew I let him down, but I couldn't swear on something I was unsure on.