9🤍

Some days had passed and my parents and Mateo were leaving to go to a little town which was 40 minutes away from Barcelona, "are you sure you don't wanna go with us?" My mom asked before she left. They demanded me to go because they thought that it was odd for me being alone at the house, but I talked with them and they let me stay.

-."okay bye, don't do anything stupid." My mom says giving me a hug, "have fun guys!" I said excited.
They were gonna be gone for two days so I had the whole house for myself.
I had talked with Pablo and we had planned to meet at mines, I knew I missed him and hadn't seen him since our little date.

I bought some snacks and candy for us and made everything ready, not long after I hear the doorbell ring. I go to open the door and see Pablo with a big smile on his face and some flowers, "hey beautiful." He says giving me a hug. I hug him back "hey." I say smiling, he handed me the flowers "here these are for you." He says, "oh your so adorable." I say accepting them, "they smell amazing." I say sniffing the flowers. I look at Pablo and plant a little kiss on his lips, "thank you so much, I appreciate." I say after the kiss, Pablo smiles at me "your welcome." He says blinking. "Come in." I say moving away, he comes in and takes his shoe off.

-."So when are you guys leaving?" Pablo asked laying down at the couch, I sigh and was thinking for myself before I answered his question "in a week or so" I say. Pablo looked at me whit his eyes wide open "a week!" - "yeah." I say still standing up while he was laying down. Pablo didn't say anything and looked devastated - "hey it's okay, I'm still gonna come here often and visit you." I say sitting beside him giving him a hug, "I feel like it's not gonna work out." He said. "What do you mean." I asked feeling my heart drop, "it's so far away, and I just don't know." - "it's so complicated." Pablo said. "Hear me out, I promise you with everything that I'm still gonna hold our contact." - "but you need to promise that too." I say, Pablo looks a me with a little smile that fade up "I promise." He said.

Rest of the night we just talked and we're getting to know each other even more. "Does you dad know about me?" He asked, I laugh "no not yet." - Pablo smiles, "what do you think he will say if you open about it to him?" He asked, "I literally have no idea, I'm pretty sure that he won't mind that much." I say having both eyes on the tv screen trying to find a movie we can watch.
-."I really hope so." Pablo says laughing.
-."oh should we watch this movie?" I asked finding a scary one, "if you want so, I haven't watched it before." Pablo answers, "they have it in Spanish too!" I say clicking on the movie, "wait do you know Spanish fluently." Pablo asked, "yeah." I answered looking at him smiling. "What I didn't know that." Pablo says - I laugh "now you do." - he laughed with me.

It had passed 2am and both me and Pablo had fallen asleep on the couch, I slept on his chest while his hand was placed on my waist. My eyes slowly opened up from the sound of the tv, I look up seeing that he was still sleeping "he's so adorable." I whisper to myself. I take my phone up and take some pictures of him, "what's the time." I heard a tired voice. I look behind me seeing Pablo's eyes still closed having a hard time to open them up, I giggle "it's 2am." - Pablo wakes up a little more "2am!" - "when it's your parents home?" He asked, "I have the house for myself in two days." - "so no need to stress." I say laughing. Pablo got more relief "oh okay, then we're good." He says, I giggled.
Pablo opened his eyes looking into my eyes, I looked at him and we were just staring at each other. "Is something wrong?" I asked smiling, "no I'm just so happy that I can spend some time with you." He says smirking, I try to hide my smile by putting my head on his chest. Once I did that he takes his hand around me giving me a hug, I take my hands around him and I was laying on top of him where we both were hugging each other. "Wanna stay the night?" I asked Pablo while hugging each other, "is it okay for you?" He asks, "of course that's why I'm asking silly." - "yeah sure." He says. I get up and was sitting on his lap, we both smiled at each other. Pablo dragged me in for a kiss where we had a little make out session.