You quickly looked away feeling embarrassed at the fact that he caught you staring at him shamelessly at 4k..You then heard his chuckle which melts your heart literally evertime...

Tae : A beautiful good morning to ma beautiful wifey~

Yn : I'm not your wifey!!

Tae : Oops!! sorry...I mean my soon to be wifey...

You looked at him with disbelief while he smirked at you..You rethink all of your life's decision before going towards the bathroom.

You went in but it's doesn't felt familiar ohh right you're in Goa now...You looked through the window and saw the beach was fully crowded...A sudden wave of excitement splashed you..you do your morning routine.

You quickly took a shower and dried your hair and searched for your dress but it's nowhere to find,then it hits you that yesterday you didn't unpacked your things...😑You peeked outside of the bathroom door and saw you luggage on the couch which is just few metres away from the bed, you then looked at him who is busy on his phone..

Now its time for you to take a tactical decision!!

( Yn : Okk..Now there are only two ways.
One is to quickly take the luggage and come inside another one is to.....Ask his help...
No way in hell i would ask him....But the first option seems so bad and awkward..So there is no way other than that...)

You looked yourself in the mirror and scold yourself for bring careless...Then took a rehersal of asking him,and now you are perfectly ready!!

Yn : Fighting Yn!!

Yn : ( Clears your throat )

Tae : ........

Yn : ( Fake cough )

Tae : ......

Yn : He could marry that damn phone instead!!

You took a deep breathe and ready to shout...But something stopped you It's Amy...You imagined what will be consequence  id Amy woke up...You gulped at that thought...You quickly shook your head and peeked outside and called him.

Yn : Hmm Taehyung....

He hears you but decided to play along, you sighed and called him again and again but no response..He smired internally while you glared at him and a sudden idea popped on your mind...You smirked at him,

Yn : Since he can't hear me let me call the server...

You said in a tone which is clearly audible for him to hear..His eyes emwidened and quickly came towards the bathroom but you're quick enough to close the door at his face...you tried to control your laugh.

Tae : While I'm here, why you want help from some  server for freaks sake??

Yn : Well i called you several times but you're so busy on your phone that's why!!

You smirked while he sighed..

Tae : Kk leave it, what do you want??