The End

Mirabel grabbed her bag, and left her room. Casita greeted her. "Hola Casita." Mirabel chuckled.

She was about to leave when someone called her name out.

"Mirabel?"

Mirabel sighed. "Yes Mamá?"

Julieta looked a bit worried. "Where are you going?"

"Just to Tío and Tía Watsons." Mirabel said with a smile, Julieta's face relaxed a bit.

"Okay, but remember to stay close to the town, a-and stay away from the forest, and-"

"And scream for Dolores if I need help, don't talk to strangers, I remember Mamá. Can I go now?" Mirabel said with a chuckle.

Julieta walked up to her and kissed her forehead. "Stay safe baby."

Mirabel chuckled as she left Casita.

Last week was a huge ride, the miracle came back, she was back with her family, and she even has her own room too.

Juan and Alma talked about the new house that could be built the next day, and within a week. A new house, with land for crops was made.

Mirabel was so happy to be back, her family was more than paranoid when Mirabel ever leaves Casita, always with questions and reminders, but she honestly missed it.

Mirabel walked closer to the Watson's house. Ben lifted his head and barked, wagging his tail happily.

"Hey boy." Mirabel scratched behind Ben's ear making his hind leg start to scratch his body.

She walked over to the door and knocked. Rosa opened the door, she smiled at Mirabel.

"Hola Mira."

"Hola Tía I finished fixing Polly's toy rabbit." Mirabel pulled a white toy rabbit with blue button eyes, and a small tie on its neck out of her bag.

"Oh thank you so much Mirabel, Polly has been so sad without Hoppy." Rosa said, letting Mirabel in the house.

Rosa bent down and picked Polly up. "Want to see something very cool?" Mirabel asked, hiding the rabbit Hoppy behind her back.

Polly blinked, rubbing her eyes and let out a small gurgle. Mirabel chuckled, showing the white rabbit Hoppy to Polly.

Polly's mood instantly changed as she squealed with delight, having a goofy grin on her face. She babbled reaching for the toy.

Mirabel chuckled, handing the toy to Polly. Polly babbled happily, having her toy back with her. "Now what do we say to prima Mira?" Rosa asked.

Polly gurgled, throwing her fist around in the air. Mirabel smiled at Polly's face. "Your welcome baby Polly."

"How's everything going back home?" Rosa asked.

"Ah, as good as things can go when you come back home after being nearly kidnapped and sold to who knows where." Mirabel said, Rosa rolled her eyes. "But good."

"Are they still hovering over you?"

"Yes, but I missed that to be honest." Mirabel said with a chuckle.

Rosa patted her back. "Everything will ease up in a while."

Mirabel laughed. "Let's hope, guess I want to sleep without fourteen eyes watching me twenty-four seven."

Rosa chuckled, as she hugged Mirabel. Mirabel returned the hug. "Better get going before they send out a search party."

They both shared a laugh as Mirabel left. Mirabel could see Juan in the distance talking to other farmers probably on how to water crops.