Just run!

Mirabel was ask by some parents to watch after the children while they help build Casita. Mirabel wanted to help build Casita but her family was breathing down her neck and she needed a break from them.

Mirabel told her family that she was needed to babysit some kids and they were fine with that, because they didn't want Mirabel to get hurt but Mirabel didn't tell them that she was going to the forest to play tag with the niños.

Right now Mirabel was running away from Cecilia as she was 'it' the children laughing and screaming. "Got you Sandy!" Cecilia shouted, before running off Sandy laughed as she went after Antonio.

Mirabel behind a tree to catch her breath. Mirabel looked back and her eyes widened they was a man behind Juancho about to grab him. "JUANCHO! RUN!" Mirabel shouted, running towards him Juancho who was full on coffee was fast enough to run before he was picked up

All the children became scared. "Stay away from them!" Mirabel said, as she punched the man.

"You little...grab her! Screw those kids! She'll make a pretty buck!" The man said, Mirabel was grabbed by two man Mirabel kicked.

"Mirabel!" All the children shouted, Mirabel gasp as she was punched in the stomach.

"RUN! JUST RUN!" Mirabel shouted, that man got out a cloth and put some alcohol against it Mirabel's eye widened in fear.

The children started to run back to Casita that was nothing more then dust as that's where everyone was.

"NO!" Mirabel shouted, the cloth was pressed against her face Mirabel struggled for a few minutes before she passed out.

All Mirabel heard before she lost consciousness was laughter of the men. "How much to you think she'll sell?" One man asked, the one who tried to grab Juancho shrugged.

"Who knows, but she's pretty, real pretty~ just tie her up at the campground and we'll sell her tomorrow." The man said, who was probably the boss of the group.

They tied Mirabel up and gagged her then walked over to horses and tossed Mirabel on one, and road off pass the river. Where Abuela found Mirabel.

§

All the kids were crying as they ran to their parents, all the adults were concerned on why they were crying but a deep pit formed in the Madrigals stomachs. "M-Mamí! M-Mira sh-she's go-gone!" Antonio wailed, Pepa picked him up all the children were sobbing trying to tell the story.

"Where's Mirabel?!" Julieta asked, freaking out.

"So-Some man took her!" Cecilia cried, the Madrigals became pale.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Bruno muttered, Julieta had tears in her eyes.

"Where is she?!" Isabela asked, all the children pointed to the forest.

All the grandkids ran to the forest. "MIRABEL!" They all shouted, everyone turned to Alma.

Alma didn't know what to say her Nieta was kidnapped, and they might never find her. Julieta was a sobbing mess as Agustín tried to comfort her but tears was in his eyes.

"Stop working on Casita, and find my granddaughter Mirabel, don't go to far not pass the river." Alma said, everyone dropped what they were doing. Bruno was hyperventilating, Felix had to grab him before he passed out.

Pepa was holding onto Antonio. "A-Antonio what happened?" Pepa asked, her voice cracked.

"W-We were pl-playing tag, a-a-and this man was going to grab Juancho and Mi-Mirabel attack him, b-but two other man grabbed Mirabel and she told us to run!" Antonio sobbed, Pepa gasped.

Alma grabbed the locket of Pedro.

"Pedro, help Mirabel por favor, we can not lose our dulce mariposa." Alma whispered, the shouting of Mirabel's name echoed around Encanto. They had to find Mirabel, they had to she was just found after the fall of Casita.

All the Madrigals were praying that Mirabel was alive and safe.