EPISODE 2: THE RISE OF THE WITCH

Everyone comes to their house. Grandma becomes very silent. David and Sara noticed that so they asked her, why she is so silent. Grandma wanted to tell them something but she stops. The day passes without joy and in the night, after dinner, everyone goes to their rooms and sleeps.

But when grandma sleeps, she starts seeing a dream where her grandma which means Jennifer was saying, "She is coming to take something. Be careful my girl!" Grandma got too much scared and then her dream brakes. She can't sleep anymore. 

She keeps praying to their god. On the other side, a tourist is walking. He was exploring the world. Now he is in a big historical jungle which was very famous for black magic.

He had a team but he went there alone. His team is in the same jungle but far from the tourist. They all come to this jungle to explore those things because they don't believe in black magic or ghosts or spirits. 

By the way, the tourist wants to explore that area in the night because in the day nothing can be seen. So, he walks, eats, and passes the time. 

In the night, his team contacted him to be together because at night they could be attacked by animals. The tourist agrees and they become together. They set up the tent and start cooking. Then all of them sleep.

Then a few minutes later, the tourist wants to go to search for spirits or ghosts. So, he is calling his teammate who is sleeping beside him. But he refused to go with the tourist. 

So, the tourist packs important things with him like a torch, fire, battery, knife, and gun. He started walking and after a few moments, he discovers a new cave. He wanted to go inside but at the time he thinks there could be harm able animals so he threw some stones inside it. 

Nothing was responding but 5 seconds later, he notices that there is a burning fire inside the cave. He thinks that before he threw the stone, there was nothing. Suddenly from where the fire came. He was curious to know that. So, he enters the cave.

In the meantime, a scene starts in his mind that, which a white-dressed girl is being caught and tortured by some black-dressed tall species and they are catching her in a glass jar and then in a wooden box. 

Then they cover the box with many Taabiz, needled dolls, and more things. The whole scene was very fast and ended in 5 seconds. The tourist becomes very scared and wants to get out of the cave. When he turns back, he had no idea what could happen. 

There is no open gate behind him. Then he gets too much scared and then something sound is coming from his front. He walks to clear his curiosity. Step by step, the sound is cleared. This is the sound of screaming. He keeps walking. On the other side, his team member wakes up who was being called about the tourist's sleeping time.

He notices that the tourist is not here. Then he starts finding him outside but he can't find him. He called all the members of the team. 

All becomes feared and starts finding. The scene moves to the tourist, after walking he can hear the scream very clearly and he notices that the screaming sound is coming from a box that is covered full of dust and a spider net. 

He clears all dust and discovers that this is the box that was seen by him at the starting time of entering the cave. He got too much scared and then he was going to start running but in the meantime, he feels that he has no control over his own hands. 

Suddenly, his hands start moving and going near the box. Then starts removing all the things and after removing the Taabiz, a very horror screaming comes and everything around him starts becoming dark with black smoke which is coming from the box.

Then something invisible turns the tourist's head at a 360-degree angle, removes their eyes, removes his full tongue from his throat, brake all the parts of his body, cut his stomach, and brings everything from it! A very horror killing scene.