••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

James is livid, after the birth of Asteria, Lily and him decided to not have anymore kids until after the raging war was stop and they were in a better position, however, he don't know how it happen, he took everyday his one side of the contraception but in the end, lily got pregnant revealing that she stop taking her side of contraception some time before Asteria second birthday, when both side doesn't follow the contraception they were higher change of the woman getting pregnant, which happen, this revelation followed a huge argument between the two, Lily wanted to have another child as for her Asteria "was growing up to fast and wasn't that close to her", he could accept the fact that lily wish for another child and for this child to be closer to her, what he could agree with was that she hide from him that she stop taking her side of contraception and wanted to have a child during these hard time of war. He decided to stop the argument and accept with her reason even when he didn't agree with it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

On the 31th July 1980, little Harry James potter was born, James was happy and Asteria was excited to have a little brother, Lily was the happiest of them because she was immediately able to hold him after he was born, she couldn't do it with Asteria due to her complications at birth.

It was undeniable the two siblings look alike, both black hair and green eyes, however James immediately notice the sly differences between the two, Harry hair were more on the dark brown side then black while Asteria hair were extremely black, more like his own hair he got from his mother, the Black's black hair, also Harry eyes were the exact same as Lily and Asteria green eyes were lighter, and this sign told him immediately Harry wasn't a necromancer, because after doing some research, Asteria green eyes are from the peverell, this certain shade of green is share between the necromancer in the peverell and potter line.
While Asteria got more from the Potter line, Harry got more from the Evan line.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just like lily wished , she was very close with her son, Harry grew a bound with his mother similar to the bound Asteria grew with her dad.

On the other side, James, Sirius and Remus decided to alternate the lessons of the Olde ways, wizarding culture and traditions. Sirius took care of the olde ways, he had the most knowledge of it, Remus took care of the wizarding culture, he is able to make history and facts interesting while James took care of the traditions, he teachee her both the potter and black tradition, he grew up into it after all, also he night, while lily was putting Harry too sleep, he decided to read one wizard tail to Asteria.

Asteria and Harry were close, Asteria make sure too play at least one time a day with Harry and show him what she could do with her magic, she took the habit of making him a bunch oh small purple magical butterflies, harry absolutely loved it. James doesn't know how she does it but was happy she didn't play with that dead skeleton rabbit (he took great care of hiding it from lily) with him. She seems to absolutely love making that rabbit coming back to life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What James did was brash he knows it, but it was necessary, when he heared of the prophecy about his son from Dumbledore, he immediately went to Gringotts to open a safe vault for harry, it has to be open on his 11th birthday
, in there, there is enough for his school years and some spare money, and decided to let Asteria access all the vaults at 8, the lowest he could get, and for her to be able to be emancipated at 13 if anything come to happen to Arcturus, that man is old. Nobody but Asteria will be allowed to access the main Vaults, Harry has his safe vault.
He will need to inform all of this to Arcturus.
It was brash but James knew her daughter could take care of herself, she's a quite learner and is very smart, he knows she will most likely end up in Ravenclaw or Slytherin, he knows it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

On the tragic night of Halloween the 31th October 1981, James and lily Potter died and Asteria Potter got hit by the killing curse trying to protect her younger brother.
When Dumbledore arrived in the nursery, saddened by the lose of James and lily Potter, he found the remains of Lord Voldemort, showing that he was gone for now, he also found Harry Potter in his crib crying with the small body of a girl, Asteria, looking to see if she was still alive, he watch in disbelief the long lightning mark on her right shoulder meaning she was hit by the killing curse, but what shocked him more was that she was still breathing, she was having a hard time breathing yes, but she was breathing.

Taking little Harry in his arms and levitating the body of Asteria, he went out of the house, giving Harry to a sad Hagrid and on the point of apparating away, he was stop by Arcturus Black, much to his surprise.
"Don't you think she needs medical care, Albus ?
-Arcturus, I'm sure muggle care would be enough, what are you doing here ?
-Well I don't think the magical world would be happy to know you're bringing they hero in the muggle world, plus it seem like she was hit by the killing curse, muggle medical field don't include magical curses I think."
Not letting Dumbledore say anything else, he took the girl in his arms and apparate away in St.Mungo.

______________________________________________________________________________