21|| Decisions Are Made

(Y/n) pov

Nah, Kie is not leaving. She can't leave. Not possible. She's staying, right?

"Kie, just calm down-", I started.

"No! He has to choose! It shouldn't be that hard to choose between his best friend or his week long booty call!", she yelled angrily.

"I'm not doing this. I can't.", my brother argued.

"You are gonna decide. I'm very interested, actually. Me or her?", she asked frantically.

"Both.", he answered simply.

Not the answer she wanted but it's still an answer nonetheless.

"Oh my God...", I gasped.

"Ooh.", Pope responded.

"Went for the Hail Mary.", JJ whistled.

Angry, Kie stomped away from the house.

I stood there, frozen in place, unsure of what to do. Follow my best friend and support her or stay here with my other best friend.

Deciding it wouldn't be wise to follow after an angry Kiara, I stayed in my place as she slammed the door behind her, causing me to wince.

"It'll be cool, right?", Sarah quoted to my brother, "I'm gonna leave.", she stated sternly as she stood up from the couch.

"Sarah, don't.", my brother begged lazily.

"Gonna let y'all chat. Let me know.", she finished as she left in the opposite direction of Kie.

"I'd just like to say, you handled that beautifully.", JJ complimented him.

"Yeah, um, you did the best you could. I mean, at least they weren't brawling on the ground.", I shrugged.

"It could've gone worse.", Pope said as he also stood up, body facing towards Kie's direction, "I'm gonna go check on her. Be back soon.", he finished as he walked to her.

"(Y/n).", my brother called out.

"Yep, right here, John B. Have been and will be. What's up?", I asked curiously.

"You're best friends with Sarah and Kie. Obviously, you know what went down between them. Wanna enlighten us?", John pleaded.

"Nah, not really. I swore to Kie that I would never speak of what happened unless she already told you. She has walls up for a reason. I'm not gonna tear those down.", I spoke truthfully.

"But-", JJ began.

"No. My answer is final.", I interrupted.

Sighing, I walked back into the house to grab myself a water. The boys came inside as well, Pope being the last one after JJ.

"What happened? Is she okay? Should I go out there to talk to her?", I asked repeatedly.

"Nothing happened, we just talked. She's fine, calmed down a bit. She also said that your brother is an idiot.", he clarified as he caught a water bottle that JJ threw to him.