10.5||Apologies and friendships

Y/n pov

"I should've went to the front.", I complained in a mutter.

"Yeah? Well you didn't so too fucking bad, princess.", snapped JJ.

"JJ, don't talk to my sister that way.", John B demanded as he stared us down from the mirror that was in between him and Kie, "(Y/n), you need to calm down. We're going to Kie's restaurant and I need you both to be calm for once.", he stated sternly.

"But—", I hesitated.

"You have your phone, right? Just listen to some music.", my brother stated sternly.

"Fine, whatever. As long as I don't have to listen to Prince Charming's twin from Shrek.", I muttered.

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and connected my air pods to it. Turning on spotify, "Stupid", by Ashnikko, one of my favorite artists, started playing.

"What the fuck did you just call me?!", JJ hissed angrily.

"Sorry, were you saying something?", I hummed as I pulled an air pod out of my ear to hear him better.

"Whatever.", he scoffed.

I looked out the back window, admiring the view of the ocean and palm trees that seemed to follow us as we drove past many streets until we arrived at Kie's parents restaurant.

≈Kie pov≈

Arriving at the restaurant, I hopped out of the car to stretch my limbs. Hearing another door open, I looked to my right and saw JJ hop out as well.

"I guess stealing drones makes you hungry.", I groaned, hearing my shoulder let out a satisfying pop as it felt lighter and no longer tense.

"What I would do to a beer with shrimp and grits right now.", JJ stated proudly.

"It would not be pretty.", Pope groaned.

"I know you think about me in the shower, pornhub in your browser, fantasize about that pussy power.", (Y/n) rapped along to the song.

"What?!", John B exclaimed, giving his sister a quizzical look.

"Hm? It's just a song.", she hummed.

I walked into the restaurant before everyone else. The smell of shrimp, fish, and a hint of salt water filling the air of the small building that I've familiarized myself with since I was a child.

Walking up to my dad, who was by the cash register, I greeted him.

"Hey, dad.", I smiled.

"Hey.", the older man mumbled.

"How'd we do?", I asked him curiously.

"Didn't turn it over once.", he stated firmly.

"It's probably just bad luck because of the storm.", I said awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'll be sure to tell the banks that.", he huffed out.

"Guess now is not the best time to ask for free food for me and my friends? Including (Y/n)?", I asked softly.