Chapter 5

A few days had passed since then.

"Anyway, there is no such thing as education. Just what did His Grace see in her to bring here?"

Today and this time, Psychke was hit by water, while walking in the garden.

It was the act of a gardener who was watering the flowers. He sprayed it on purpose even though he knew that she was clearly passing by.

Since experiencing being splashed by water, I focused on suppressing my ability, so my hair didn't get ice every now and then.

Psychke immediately returned to her room after what occurred. But as soon as I came back, I was told to be careful because I spilled water on the hallway and destroyed the expensive carpets, which was laid outside.

"I don't think the person who brought you here knows that you are an uneducated person."

"......!"

The butler's face, who unintentionally cursed the housekeeper, turned red. Bang! He closed the door and left.

"Who's not cultured?"

Psychke calmly dried her wet hair. I changed my clothes and sat in front of her desk.

I looked through the paper which were hidden in the drawer, and wrote about my future plans.

Even though I was splashed by water, I felt good at this moment.

Because—

'It was moonstone.'

Finally, the name of the ore which she had problem remembering, came to her mind.

A moonstone.

It was an item with no much value as it was created by the low-quality magic crystals immersed in the light of the full moon.

There were times when it was used as an accessory because the color was softer than any ordinary jewelry.

These days, it wasn't popular among married women at all.

'Its strength is weak, but that's not the reason why I am going to it fight for.'

The monsters living in the dungeon were weak against light.

However, the mineral that holds its light, the moonstone, was not used as a weapon because of its weak strength. Rather, it was used a magic sword or much better is hire a wizard to do so.

'As long as it can hurt them, then there's no problem.'

It has no grand requirement to be able to do it. All you have to do are these three things; grind the moonstone, then put it on a regular sword, and finally swing it on the skins of the monsters.

Unlike outer leather, the inner flesh of the monsters was weak against cold. And the Lestir territory where they appeared, belonged to one of the coldest area in the empire.

So if you leave it alone with a wound, it would die on its own.

Needless to say, if the wizards who were hired by Lestir, used Ice Magic, they would naturally fall faster.

'It's not real, and it's also a low-quality magic gemstone, so one can easily get it from the Duke of Lestir.'

For Verndia, who owns dozens of magic crystal mines, the moonstone isn't something worthy, in fact it's just as good as a stone struck in his foot.

'That's how I'll deal with other things... but Asum type of monsters is the problem.'

A sorcerer-type of monster was known to be intelligent enough to resemble a child.