Chapter 3

She started her day, drinking tea.

It was sent especially from her Older Brother, Yzhar. She complained about an unknown headache, back when she was still young, which is why Yzhar sends her the tea.

'It was terrible.'

Her words should be special, but it was only forced.

I didn't want to drink it. The taste was horrible, and after drinking all of it, I started developing strong dizziness. In simpler words, my headache hadn't change at all.

But honestly, I seized every chance I had and tried to talk to him about it, yet it was his contempt for me that always comes back. He'll always be like, 'Is that how you'll going to say to me after I took care of you the best I could?'

So I held it in and drank it silently.

But there was no need for me to do that anymore.

"You said that there are people living in the desert?"

"I've heard of it too! I mean nomads in the west. I heard that you set up a bonfire every night and fall asleep while reciting poems. Is that true?"

Because I sent Melissa, who brought tea every morning, to Lillian.

"Hmm, but it purely depends on the tribe. That was the tribe where I was."

Melissa was heard making a fuss at Lillian's gentle answer.

"Wow, so romantic!"

"It was more than a decade ago, but sometimes, I still remember it. The smell of burning firewood, the sound of playing the rut, and the sound of tribesmen reciting poems.... I would have stayed there if I hadn't been fooled like an idiot person."

Lillian was depressed, saying she had done all kinds of hardships while following the leader of the tribe.

"If it weren't for him, I would have been tied to the mountain and lived as a maid."

"Oh my god!"

"Dear, princess! That person's name is Widnix Evo..."

Psychke sighed at the voices of Lillian and the maids from the window.

The garden is spacious, and there were many left spaces for her to enjoy her tea time.

'Why do you had to be right down there?'

I listened to their voices with one ear and glanced at the clock.

There was not much time left before the man came out of the living room.

'I must hurry up.'

Psychke stood in front of the mirror after touching her waist-length hair.

Her beautiful blue like cat eyes, yet expressionless and a little depressed, blinked.

Unlike the past, when she insisted on wearing colorful dresses to stand out, somehow, she was wearing a modest clothes today.

My taste was originally this blunt. It was also because there was no maid to dress her up.

They said that I can pull this rope connecting other maids, other than Melissa. But I didn't want to put so much effort into it.

I brushed off the crumpled hem. She always wear accessories when meeting him, but now is different.

Without wearing any accessories such as earrings or necklaces, she left the room.

"Young Lord Silkisia, if you come out like this, we'll be in trouble."