Chapter 2

There were three successors to the Duke of Silkisia, characterized by their high sword skills and their peculiar asset.

The eldest son, Yzhar Silkisia.

The second son, Lenox Silkisia.

The eldest daughter, Psychke Silkisia.

The eldest son, Yzahr Silkisia, was a genius in swordsmanship.

Ikaxia, one of the Imperial Knights, and he was the Vice Captain of them.

If 20 more years passed like this, he would be able to become a sword master.

The second son, Lenox Silkisia, was a smart person.

His swordsmanship was a bit low compared to Yzhar, and have yet to held his adult ceremony.

He was famous for surprising other aristocrats by showing off his outstanding words and deeds, at meetings of the nobility.

Lastly, the eldest daughter, Psychke Silkisia... terrible to remember.

Although it was known that she was adopted by Duke Silkisia, as he felt sorry seeing her wandering around the streets and lost her parents at a young age.

In fact, no one knew that she was actually a substitute for Lillian Silkisia, who disappeared more than a decade ago.

Still, if she had been competent like Yzhar and Lenox, she would had been in a firm position even if she was just adopted.

Psychke, said that, outside she resembles Silkisia's veins, but on the outside, sadly was not.

She was not talented in swordsmanship, and her brain was not smart.

She had always done something troublesome, and every time, Yzhar or Lenox would take care of it.

The only thing which amazingly exists, is that she was adopted by a good family.

That was Psychke Silkisia.

And thoss, it was just for her public reputation.

"Nothing has changed."

But who knows?

That in fact, Psychke, was Yzhar's opponent in swordsmanship, which he unfortunately never won. And that, before Lenox enter meetings, Psychke was actually the one who gets the information first before him.

"As expected, I guess this wasn't heaven."

Psychke, who was looking through her bad rumors on the gossip paper, muttered casually.

There were still blood-stained wounds on her palm.

It was the trace, where she cut with a knife, distinguishing whether this was fantasy or reality.

"I don't think this is a fantasy."

If this was fantasy, the pain on her hand, couldn't be more clear.

Then what's left is...

"God makes mistakes, too."

There was a legend in the empire that had been passed down since its founding.

If you receive the blessing of Vicente, the god of fortune, you will get one more chance when you die without living up to your name.

Legend is just a legend in the end.

Although, it has never happened in history.

Regardless of one's rank, they would go to the temple, praying for blessings after having a child.

I think the legend has come true.

Psychke concluded that in a situation where she couldn't get an answer even after thinking for a long time.