Chapter 32: Rattle 'Em Boys!

Start from the beginning

"So...who's next?" Matt smiled as he cracked his neck whilst looking at the remaining skeletons.

In the East, a skeleton was suddenly met with a powerful blast of energy towards the chest, causing it to collapse and leaving only 5 skeletons in the East. Alice was having no trouble against them, she was simply sitting on a lawn chair on top of one of the cabins, shooting skeletons using eldritch blast from her palm. Alice was keeping her eyes glued around the area, only to notice one of the skeletons in front of her had its fist raised.

"I guess I can use that power every once in a while..." Alice took a breath in and stood up from her chair. "Alighieri 6th Ring of Inferno: Heresy."

A pair of demonic horns emerged from her forehead and a dark aura surrounded her body. Black and red wings shot out from her back as her hands and feet became covered in black scales and her nails turned into claws. Her irises changed from their dark and murky blue color to a glowing orange color. Alice used her wings to soar up into the sky, and a demonic magic circle appeared in front of her. Alice placed her hand on the circle, and pitch black flames shot forth, engulfing the skeleton in front of her in a pillar of flames. The four remaining skeletons all turned their attention to her, and Alice snapped her fingers whilst looking at the skeletons, and all four were suddenly engulfed in pitch black flames. The flames didn't go out no matter how many times the skeletons tried rolling. One of the skeletons tried jumping into the nearby lake, but the flames didn't go out.

"Well that was easy." Alice flapped her wings to keep herself in the air before looking at how the other fights were going. "Did...did Matt just beat 8 skeletons using two other skeletons???"

Jack was piloting Ebony Horse against 13 skeletons, using Ebony Horse's tail to swing at one of the skeleton's torso, this skeleton tried blocking the swing with it's arms, but Ebony Horse proved stronger than it. As the night went on, Ebony Horse got stronger and stronger, all while being covered in an indigo aura. Why was Ebony Horse covered in an aura?

"El Tarot Familia: Azure Sister, the Moon." Jack held up a tarot card of the moon, and it covered the t-Rex's body in an indigo aura. "Looks like it gets stronger the higher the moon is in the sky. I should really thank Juana for giving me this card."

Two of the skeletons managed to grab onto Ebony Horse, holding the mech in place while one skeleton in front of the mech began kicking the mech's head. Jack summoned 12 Months, and turned it into its November form, which is a rocket launcher. Jack then popped his upper body out of the mech though the hatch on the back and aimed at the skeleton dead ahead. Jack fired the rocket launcher, and the rocket struck the skeleton dead in the chest. With an explosion engulfing the skeleton's upper body, Jack snuck back into the hatch and sent 12 Months back home. While the front skeleton collapsed, Jack spun Ebony Horse around, knocking down the two skeletons that were holding the mech in place. All three skeletons collapsed into a pile of bones, and you turned Ebony Horse to two skeletons that were rushing towards the mech. Jack popped his torso out of the hatch once again, this time to summon Silent Princess. Jack made a dog hand sign, and a glowing purple arrow made of magic appeared on Silent Princess' bowstring. Jack drew the arrow back and took aim at the skeleton on the left. Jack let the arrow fly, and when the arrow collided with the skeleton's sternum, a giant jackal head shot out from the bone to swallow the skull whole.

"Path of Energy: Thunderous Plasma!" Jack let the glowing cyan arrow fly towards the next skeleton, and the arrow hits the skeleton in the shoulder, causing an explosion of plasma to engulf the entire shoulder plus parts of the ribs and neck.

Both skeletons collapsed onto the ground, and Jack watched as four more began running towards him. Jack wanted to know how skeletons could run, but Jack decided not to question it as he decided to pilot Ebony Horse fully and set Silent Princess to the side. Jack pulled a lever, and Ebony Horse's mouth began charging a bright, indigo colored beam. Jack held down a single button until he pushed the lever forward, and Jack released the button at the same time. From Ebony Horse's mouth, a white and indigo breath of flames shot out from the mech's mouth, enveloping the four skeletons and turning the bones to ash. That left only three skeletons left. Ebony Horse released a lot of energy from that last attack, so Jack decided to give it a break. Jack summoned Nursery Rhyme, and popped Jack torso out of the hatch again, this time with an idea as to how to use it. Jack flipped through the Spellbook, and he noticed how most of the spells only consist of nine elements.