# "ポッキーゲーム" ⤷ heizou

❝ how about another game? ❞

 selected route ; ポッキーゲーム (pocky game)

. selected route ; ポッキーゲーム (pocky game)

shikanoin heizou .

. scenario - in which you play the pocky game with heizou

. music - pretty lips : wine house

.

"OH?"

HEIZOU SNATCHED THE strawberry confectionery from your hands, examining the outer box with keen eyes. It had a rather plain design, illustrating the so-called 'pockys' on the front. "What's this, hm?"

"They're called 'pockys'." You snatched them back in a huff, bringing the box closer to your chest. You leaned against your office chair, hiding away from the detective. "A new confectionery from Kininami Restaurant. She said she was messing around with some of the ingredients the Traveler had left her with."

"Oh?" Heizou looked rather amused at the mention of the Traveler, his lips curling to a smirk. "The Traveler you say? She's always up to no good, though... I suppose it the Traveler has taken interest in anything, I too should examine it."

He took a seat beside you, eagerly waiting for you to open the box so that he could try the treats along with you. Sadly, Sango had already left for the evening - which left the Detective Agency with only the two of you to occupy its empty walls. If she had been here, she would've saved you from Heizou's endless interest in you.

So you indulged him instead, recognizing the fact that he will absolutely not leave you alone until you have complied with his request. Opening up the treats, you took one out and handed it to him.

"Here, you can try it first." Heizou took it from your hands, examining it with narrowed eyes like he was suspecting something else but nevertheless, took your offer and bit into it.

"Well?"

He took another bite, then another. He finished the confectionery as quickly as possible so that you would given him another.

Naturally, you don't give into his demands - knowing full well that if you did, Heizou would end up eating all of your sweets. You turned away from him, huffing as you tried the treat yourself for the first time. Pleasantly surprised by the taste, you finish the biscuit stick confectionery as quickly as he had.

"Perhaps we should ask Kininami Anna to make more of these." Heizou sneakily took two more for himself while distracting you for an answer. You noticed of course when he was happily munching away whilst you were now down two additional pocky sticks.

"Perhaps you need to stop eating so many or else we won't have anymore." You grumbled, pulling the box close to your chest to prevent the detective from taking anymore from you.

"Mm..." Heizou naturally did not look pleased, pouting as a means to 'persuade' you to give into his demands. "How about a compromise?"

"A compromise?" You were weary. Heizou is a smart man and he knows the ins-and-outs of a conversation and interrogation like the back of his hand.

"Mhm," he knelt down in front of you, gesturing for you to give him another of the sweets. Reluctantly, you did so and watched as he dangled one end of the pocky close to his mouth before speaking up.

"Let's play a game. Whoever reaches the middle of the stick first gets to eat the rest of the box."

You deadpanned at him like he told some sort of terrible joke. Eventually, a sigh left your lips as you agreed to his ridiculous game - maybe if you satisfied his request, he would finally leave you be. Besides, you had no intentions of losing your confectionery to the likes of him in a silly game.

"Fine." You placed the other end of the biscuit stick in your mouth, eyes locking with his. Heizou was smirking at you, raising his hand as he did a silent countdown with his fingers. 3....2...1...!

You slowly made your way to the middle, savoring the taste of the artificial strawberries on your tongue. Your eyes never left Heizou's as the two of you grew closer by the second.

Though victory was initially on your mind, you began to worry when you noticed the closing distance between the two of you. He was close, too close perhaps— because your heart started to race against your ribcage as his hands made their way to your shoulders to pull himself closer to the center. You did the same, feeling electrified as his fingers dug into your skin - his eyes never leaving yours.

Suddenly, it's all too overwhelming. The taste of strawberry on your tongue, the way he was just centimeters from your face, his fingers gently caressing your shoulders with fleeting touches was almost too much.

And in that split moment, his lips met yours as he made it to the center first - causing your mind to short circuit and you to pull off of him in a flushed daze. He licked his lips in the sweet delight of victory as he crawled over to you with half-lidded eyes, saying your name in a sing-song tone, making butterflies dance in your stomach.

"I win~" He mused as you slowly handed him the box, still flushed with embarrassment with how his lips just barely grazed against yours.

"Hmm? Did you like that?" He was teasing, laughing when your embarrassment turned to anger and you playfully hit the side of his arm.

"Stupid Heizou!" You scolded him, pouting as he popped another biscuit stick into his mouth. He turned to you with a smile on his lips, with a look all too familiar now.

"Then... how about another game?"

GOOD ENDING

author's note

author's note.

bad ending - heizou doesn't play the game and just takes the box of pocky </3

ive never played the pocky game before but i have watched other people play it - it looks really awkward LMAOOO but let's pretend it's cute

this was original valentines day idea but writing for each harbinger took too long so i did this prompt for heizou instead ( i love him aghhh )

anyway ! hope you've enjoyed :) please lmk what you think and until next time friends!

° NEXT UP, KAMISATO AYATO