# "太陽のように輝く" ⤷ kaeya

❝ you are as radiant as the sun, my love ❞

 selected route ; 太陽のように輝く (as radiant as the sun)

. selected route ; 太陽のように輝く (as radiant as the sun)

kaeya alberich . cavalry captain

. scenario - in which you spend a tender moment with kaeya at starsnatch cliff

. music - youth : troye sivan

tw. none

.

FLORAL DECORATED YOUR hair, littering with a thousand petals. Weaved through locks of hair was dandelions, sweet flowers, and cecilias. You laughed, smiling happily at the sight and twirling around with the wind gently brushing against you. Radiant and clear like spring water, your laughter resonated through Starsnatch Cliff.

His attention landed on you, a crooked smile on his attractive face. His sun-kissed skin looked more radiant in the summer glow. His feathery cobra was set aside along with the other eccentric aspects of his usual attire. It left with with a simple white button down and leather vest. Though half his vision was blocked by his eye-patch, he captured the beautiful scenery before him. Lush, rolling waves of grass; azure skies decorated with puffs of wispy clouds dotted the sky. With you, spinning and twirling in a dance with the winds. It was the most idyllic image for him.

"Kaeya! C'mere!" You called to him, waving your arm at the Captain with such a radiant smile that was comparable to the sun. He chuckled, striding towards you. His midnight hair was loose, allowing the winds to carry it for the air. It was rare for him loosen up like this.

"Look!" You held out the decorative crown of florals you had made. Consisting of calla lilies and sweet flowers that you had picked up from Flora earlier that day knowing that calla lilies was his personal favorite. He took it from your hand, holding it delicately in his gloved fingers before placing it atop his head with a gracious smile. "Thank you, sweetheart." His voice was gentle as one of his hands reached atop your head to touch your own crown of flowers. You beamed in response, happy to see that Kaeya liked your gift.

How you fell in love with someone as sarcastic and flirty as Kaeya was beyond the citizens of Mondtstadt. You were a deaconess in training beside Barbara who introduced you to Kaeya (which was a pretty bad decision on Barb's part). You've devoted your life to helping people and looked up to Barbara's maturity despite you being much much older than her. At first, she and Jean were very hesitant about you meeting Kaeya but you kept insisting to which the sisters agreed and you met him.

Despite the horrible and salacious rumors you've heard about the Cavalry Captain, you were captivated immediately. It wasn't his mannerisms or flirtatious approach. Rather it was his hidden kindness and love for the people that drew you in. He cared about his comrades deeply and his charm was just an added bonus. Immediately, the two of you hit it off.

Kaeya was very patient with you, something you are eternally grateful for. You lived quite the sheltered life as a deaconess in training but he was more than willing to show you the ways around a relationship. Slowly, you picked up the small tidbits about him, like how he really loved having his hair brushed and braided. He liked shopping with you (mostly for his eccentric wardrobe). Mondstadt was shocked to see you reduce Kaeya; rowdy, scheming, devious Kaeya to a puddle of softness and pure fluff.

Jean had allowed a day of rest for the Knights and granted Kaeya a break from his usual knightly duties. And of course, he used his free-time to spend with you. Dragging you out of the Church and teleporting all the way to Starsnatch Cliff, you two escaped the duties placed upon the two of you.

Time dwindled as you spent it running around fields of flowers and Kaeya admiring you from afar. Now raw sienna and amber tinted the sky with a fiery color palette.

"Isn't the sunset gorgeous?" You hummed, laying your head against his shoulder as the two of you watched the sun slowly descended behind the sea. "Indeed," he muttered, turning his head towards you before placing a soft kiss against your forehead. "You are as radiant as the sun, my love."

"E-eh?! Y-you think so...?" You fumbled, blushing at the Captain's sweet words. Kaeya merely chuckled, snaking an arm around your waist and drawing you close.

"Truly, you are."

GOOD ENDING.

° NEXT UP . ALBEDO