# "セレブにしましょう" ⤷ childe

❝ he cares about you a lot ❞

 selected route ; セレブにしましょう (let us celebrate)

. selected route ; セレブにしましょう (let us celebrate)

childe / tartaglia . the young lord

. scenario - in which you and childe celebrate his birthday with his family in snezhnaya

. music - she's my collar : gorillaz + kali uchis

tw. none

.

"DO YOU THINK BIG BROTHER WILL LIKE IT?"

TEUCER ASKED, PEERING at the messily decorated cake adorned with all sorts of candy sweets and colorful icing. Tonia frowned at her brother, shaking her head. "Of course he will! We worked so hard on it! Right, (y/n)?"

You glanced behind your shoulder to observe Ajax's three siblings around the cake that you had worked so hard to bake (the siblings, generously, decorated with the sweets you had brought home for them). Tonia was busy scolding Teucer for eating the gummy worms while Anthon was busy placing the lemon drops into a smiley face pattern.

"Yes, of course! He will love it." You smiled at the children, watching them bicker and argue with one another harmlessly. A warm feeling grew in your chest, an euphoric sensation of being around Childe's family.

How you managed to get so close to the Eleventh Harbinger was beyond you. At first, it started out as a friendly rivalry before he lost to you in a fight and swore that he would become stronger. It was a simpler time back then, long before Childe had became the Eleventh. You merely worked as a foot solider in the Fatui but with your growing strength and capabilities, you were later welcomed as a high-ranking member of the Fatui and Childe finally reached the ranks of Harbinger.

When you had first met Childe back when he had yet to become a Harbinger, you wondered how anyone could be as cocky as him when it came to fighting. Naturally, his arrogant perspective changed when you singlehandedly kicked his ass in a duel and since then, has been obsessed with becoming stronger to defeat you. From there forth, the relationship blossomed into something less of a rivalry and more of a romantic contention of one another. The feeling was mutual between the two of you and it didn't take long before Childe confessed to you. He eventually took you to meet his siblings and instantly grew a liking for them and they to you. It was perfect.

As you were reminiscing the past, the loud shoutings of your lover's siblings cut your train of memories short.

"Tonia! Anthon is hogging the sweets again!" Teucer complained, pointing at his older brother accusingly.