# "愛のお祝い" ⤷ special event (part one)

❝ to my one and only love ❞

 selected route ; 愛のお祝い (celebration of love)

. selected route ; 愛のお祝い (celebration of love)

special event (part one)

. scenario - in which the genshin cast gives you something on this special day (part one of the valentines day special event!)

. music - like real people do : hozier

.

diluc ragnvindr . darknight hero

 darknight hero

"FOR YOU."

DILUC HANDED YOU a simple box decorated with a scarlet-dyed silk tied neatly into a bow. His face slightly flushed as you took the box from his hand, carefully examining it in slight awe.

"What is it?" You asked curiously, delicately pulling at the strands of the silk to unbox the myserteous gift.

"Kaeya said it was customary to give gifts this day... so I thought that perhaps you'd like these." Diluc asked quietly, watching for your reaction as you lifted the lid of the white box to reveal the chocolate-dipped strawberries inside.

A smile immediately tugged at the corners of your lips at the sight of the sweets. "Did you make these yourself?"

"I did..." Diluc cleared his throat nervously. "Although... I'm not quite sure if the taste is there. I'm not proficient at sweets making, I do apologize."

You took one out to taste, biting into the chocolate-dipped fruit and to your surprise, it was fairly good (although a bit bitter). "Mm! It's good!"

Diluc cracked a smile at your words, letting out a quiet sigh of relief. "I'm glad you like them."

.