# "星明かりの下で踊る" ⤷ eula

❝ let us dance ❞

 selected route ; 星明かりの下で踊る (dancing in starlight)

. selected route ; 星明かりの下で踊る (dancing in starlight)

eula lawrence . spindrift knight

. scenario - in which the knights are hosting a ball and eula is teaching you to dance

. music - dance of the knights : sergei prokofiev

tw. none

.

"THUS WE MUST HOST A BALL TO COMMEMORATE."

YOU DEADPANNED AT Kaeya's words in shock and disbelief. As did the rest of the Knights who exchanged nervous glances at one another, entirely uncertain by the prospect of this idea.

Typically, the Church would handle all festivities in relations to Ludi Harpastum. However this year, they've occupied themselves with all of behind-the-scenes aspects of the holiday. This left the Knights of Favonius to decide what to host for the final day of the festival— ultimately, a grand showing was necessary for such a momentous day.

Thus, Captain Kaeya decided that a ball hosted at the cathedral would be most appropriate. To dance in honor of game, celebration, joy, and of course— for Barbatos.

Even still, the Knights looked to one another with great hesitation at the idea. It's true that a ball would capture the celebration of Ludi Harpastum but the only problem with that wasn't necessarily the ball itself. It was the dancing.

Many of the members came from lower class families with no training in ballroom dancing. Even though this division of economics have been long overcome— one cannot help but recognize the awkwardness this idea came with.

That was when Kaeya (and Albedo, who mindfully picked up on the odd tension in the room) decided that it would be best to host some dance classes for those who need it the most. This unfortunately placed you in quite a difficult position.

Although you did come from some sort of nobility and inherited a decent fortune— you did not grow up the same as the other noble houses. Your family's focus was entirely on the production and upkeep of weapons, metals, and all those sorts. You were raised between Mondstadt and Liyue to learn of their rich history with mining and ores. Eventually, you became the Keeper of Weaponry in the Knights of Favonius (which was just another fancy name to say Captain of training all new recruits).

When it came to the delicacies of dancing, you were certainly a diamond in the rough as your movements were too awkward and stiff for even Albedo to correct. He recommended you to Eula who— was the most rigorous of all the dance tutors.