# "私とあなた" ⤷ signora

❝ just me and you ❞

 selected route ; 私とあなた (me and you)

. selected route ; 私とあなた (me and you)

la signora . the fair lady

. scenario - in which you playfully flirt with la signora (harbinger! reader)

. music - we fell in love in october : girl in red

tw. none

.

"SIGNORA, I'M BORED." You groaned, rolling about in boredom on the floor of Zapolyarny Palace's library. Signora, sitting sophisticatedly on her high stool beside you, sighed in exasperation. Her gloved hand reached up to lightly pinch the bridge of her nose as she spared you a side look. "Go find Tartaglia to bother." She responded, turning back to her book.

You frowned, sitting up to look at your fellow Harbinger. She payed you no attention, her violet eyes scanning the text of the book to which you pouted and stood up, standing behind her to read over what she was reading. "Signora, you know I prefer to be with you." She rolled her eye at you.

"Don't play coy, (y/n)." Signora set her text down, turning to you in slight irritation. You merely grin, gently setting your hand over hers. Her eyes flickered to you, scowling lightly. You chuckle, turning to her with a skittish smile. "What?"

"You're insufferable. More so than Dottore or Tartaglia." She spat venomously, glaring at your hand. "I'll take that as a compliment." You replied, smiling at her. "Why pay attention to that boring book when you have me?"

"Like I said, you're insufferable." Her gaze returned to her book before you pulled away, removing your hand from hers. "I'm hurt." You played hurt, frowning at her as you waltz around her to the high stool across from her. "I, frankly, don't care."

You winced at her coldness, sighing. "You say that but invited me here to keep you company, I'm getting mixed signals from you."

"Mixed signals?" Signora glanced up, raising an eyebrow at you. "You're being foolish if you think I like you back."

"Okay, but like- you invited me to stay with you." She rolled her eye, "you're free to leave whenever." You smiled at her cheekily. "I don't think I will leave anytime soon. I wanna stay with you."

"What did the Tsaritsa see in you..." She sighed, shaking her head. A laughter escaped your lips which caused her eyes to land on you.

Despite the coldness of the Fair Lady, she truly did enjoy your company. Even those who have fallen into depravity needed some compassion. Being a Harbinger was unforgiving work, it was nice to feel genuine compassion from one most dear. Compared to the other Harbingers, you lacked the coldness they possessed.

"Hmm... Not sure. What do you think, Signora?" You pressed a finger against your lips, glancing up to ponder. "You're too kind." She mutters, looking aside. "Huh? What'd you say?"

A soft dusting of pink spread across Signora's pale cheeks to which she scoffs and lifts the book to cover her flushed complexion. "None of your business." You frowned, "Eh? But it is my business. We're talking about me here!"

You leaned across the marble table, gently pushing the book down to reveal her piercing gaze. "Signora... You're not embarrassed, are you?" Anger flashed in her eyes which caused you to fall back in your seat as she pushed you down, a icy chill sent down your spine as your backside hit the stool.

"You... You insolent fool!" Signora hissed, her reddening complexion in full view. Anger remained in her eyes as she glared at you. Her gloved hands were clenched, seething with embarrassment.  It was a sight to behold. A chuckle left your lips as you straighten yourself up, a hand reaching up to touch her rather warm cheek. "Heh... You should let loose more often. I like this embarrassed side of you."

Her hand rose, slapping your hand away. Her rosy cheeks reminiscent of her infamous crimson lipstick, one that she always wore. "You're a fool, (y/n)." You whistled, pulling your hands to your side. "Oh? Are we on a first name basis, now?"

"I'll freeze your lungs."

GOOD ENDING.

author's note

author's note.

thank you for 25k reads already <3 much appreciated my dearest travelers

anyway; thank you for reading this entry! next is a diluc smut i frantically wrote at 4 am in the morning :)))

° NEXT UP . DILUC RAGNVINDR