Chapter 11

Jack

"So would you like me to start my story of why I'm here?"
I said as I looked at the people around the room, I could feel and smell the sadness, the happiness and the hesitation, the Alpha and Luna both nodded.

"Ok, so my father was always power hungry (I found that out later on in life) any ways, a little boy was adopted by our Beta and we were told that his pack had been attacked and his parents had died, we were told his name was Caspin and he would become my Beta, we have been best friends for over 10 years. This was the story that was told to everyone and that's what Caspin believed. I can tell you he had a happy childhood as far as I can tell. Tho his adopted dad did tell me when we questioned him, that him and his wife never wanted kids and that they kinda just let him grow up by himself but he had lots of friends, was always smiling and laughing, loved a joke, sorry I'm getting side tracked.
Caspin turned 18 and he started acting strange around the pack but especially towards me, I turned 18, 3 months later, I'm basically the youngest in the school year.  Anyways on the night of my party I couldn't find Caspin anywhere, I searched for 4 hours, I gave up and came home, he had been living in the pack house since he turned 18 so I thought I would check his room, it was completely empty but I did find out he was my mate" I took a breath and looked up at Luna Grace who had a small smile on her face,
"The next day I went and told my father that I had found my mate and he said I hadn't because my mate should be female and that he had banished Caspin from the pack making him a rogue he had also sent our Beta and Gamma after him to kill him" I was looking down at my hands when I noticed a tear fall from my face, I wiped my face and took another deep breath.
"I ended up calling pack law they have taken in my parents and Caspin's parents, I questioned our Gamma and found out he had been lied to and knew nothing about Caspin being my mate until I told him.
I found a present 2 weeks later from Caspin with a very basic note saying he was starting to remember his past and that he was heading North, we have been tracking him ever since but he is really really good and we just can't keep up with him"
I looked over at Danny and Matt. "So Caspin is a gold wolf and well through us travelling through different packs, rumours and stories were told to us about a boy who disappeared from a pack in Canada who had an Alpha that was Gold, Caspin's father even said he saw the little boy shift, they weren't going for the boy they were coming for the Alpha but saw a better option"
"So you think Caspin is our Son Angel?" Luna Grace whispered looking at me with tears down her face, Alpha Stephen had his hands over hers. "I think so yes, I really don't want to get your hopes up but I think so, I just don't know what to do now, we have tracked him to this area so I'm guessing Tobias his wolf is trying to bring him home"
"Angelo's wolf was called Tobias" a deep voice said from behind me, making me turn to see Beta Jonny leaning against the wall staring into space.
"We have come here and hope you will help us catch Tobias, Caspin so we can sort this mess out and I can bring my mate home"
"Home, he is home" Luna Grace said "Ummmm I, we, ummmmm" I said stuttering "we can sort out everything once Caspin is back in our arms" Danny stated making everyone nod their heads
"So we need a plan" Alpha Stephen said "let's go back to our place and get the map of the lands out so we can get a better picture of where he could be"