Chapter 1 Box Of Treasures

Mariah

Navaeh

Navaeh

Amber

           Coach Cameron AKA DaddyTo get familiar read the previous book "What She Wants"

To get familiar read the previous book "What She Wants"

                  " Damn Daddy, I love it , is this our new house" I asked as excited filled my eyes . "Yes babygirl it's all ours " We had just arrived at our new place in Atlanta and it was nice . She had to have another job or career I didn't know about. I had never been to Atlanta so I was ready to experience the whole world . We unpacked and went out to chose our furniture and house things we needed . When we were done we were exhausted and passed out.

            The next day I woke up to her watching me sleep. "Get up" she told me. " I gotta eat before work and you suppose to make sure I get that and more before I leave. " I hopped out of bed put my choker and and my robe on and headed to the kitchen . She walked up behind me and wrapped her arm around my throat. "So obedient , I like that" she said as she smacked my ass. I smile and continued to make her food.

             We had a huge view of the city from our condo and I swear it felt like she picked the best place in the city . I asked her if breakfast was ok and she agreed and told me she appreciated. She snapped her fingers and I knew she needed attention before she left . I kneeled in front of her and looked up into her eyes. I had actually gotten pretty use to our routine although it was always different I was obedient. She pulled down her nike sweats and fucked my throat. I use to be so new to everything. Now I was a beast no gag, skinning all over her strap. Moaning and even pulling her towards me. I liked satisfying her I was a pleaser. Then she blind folded me and fucked me on the table. She told me she was glad I was there and I'm gonna learn so much being her little slutt. My pussy was gushing but I knew I couldn't cum until give permission.

             I fucked her back faster fighting against her strong strong and asked "daddy permission to cum" she smiled and grab my neck bringing me back to her and said "permission granted baby. I couldn't believe that only a few months ago I was crushing and still playing for the team where she was my coach. Now she was all mine, she made me feel so mature , so sexy, so submissive. It was like I could have anything I wanted all I had to do is make sure my king was happy and had whatever she needed.

             She left for work and I begin unboxing and moving things around . I didn't want to disappoint her by not doing anything all day since the semester hadn't started . I decided I'd find a hustle or part time job but I know I would need to speak with daddy first to make sure she didn't have any other plans for me. She gave me a few numbers to some businesses I could shop, a stylist for my hair , and a nail lady . I never thought to ask how she knew all these people . I just accepted and felt really grateful that she was taking care of me so well.

            I was putting all of our things away when I came across a box ... omg it had so many sex toys in it . I mean I didn't know how to react , some of those items I had never seen before. I grew more curious and wondered if she actually used all of this . I saw the paddle she use to spank me with and the blind fold from when we were back in Texas but the rest I had never saw. I wanted to text her and ask her about it but didn't want her to think I was being nosy instead of putting our things away. 

      "I can't lie I had become addicted to everything we did . I loved the control she had over me . It was something never imagined. Everytime she entered the room I could feel my wetness flow from my pussy."

              Later she came home . When she saw me she snapped her fingers . I quickly kneeled to her and she told me to undress her . She told about her day as I took everything off except her Nike sports bra and boxer briefs. She thanked me and said "daddy needs to be punished," she explained to me that at her new job there was a girl similar to the way I was . She was nerdy, thick and seemed to like her but she could be wrong . She said she loved me and needed to be punished since she had thoughts of fucking and torturing her as she reminded her of me. I told her whatever she needed I'd do. She was always straight to the point and didn't want someone she had to tell what to do when it was their time to take over.

           I couldn't believe she told me that but part of our contract was to be honest no matter what. I was angry. I told her to lay on the bed, I tied her arms to the headboard and her legs to the outlier end . I left her there to think about what she did and build anticipation. I couldn't believe she let me tie her up , I mean she was always in control I was so nervous but she had trained me and I loved her and her body so it was easy to go into bad bitch mode. I just told myself "this is what daddy wants. Then I put on my leather suit and let my hair down. I did my makeup and put on the butt plug so that when I spreaded my ass it would be an expensive diamond there . When I was ready I walked out.

          I could tell she was uncomfortable but tried to play it cool. I begin to cut rub all over her body and watch as she squirmed . Her moan was so sexy and the look in her eyes showed me she wasn't used to me being in control. I licked and played with her nipples and I told he I loved her. She asked if I could untie her but I told her no. It was my turn she layed back and I got on top of her . I started rocking my hips tribing her . She was so wet that I could hear the sounds of our bodies orgasm together. "Fuck" she said . The it was time to punish her. I climbed on her face and told her your safe word is "peaches " she knodded and agreed. I climbed on her face and rode her tongue . I told her this is the only pussy she needs to think about , I could hear her try to respond but it was mumbles as I suffocated her with my pussy. I sat on her for minutes then let her take a breath then drop this was on her face again.

          I grinned on her face more and more til I came . Then I got off and tasted my pussy right off her lips. She was out of breath. I felt bad knowing she couldn't breath while I was bouncing my ass on her face. I untied her and let her get up. She pinned me down my throat and thanked me and told me don't let that shit go to my head . Then she bent me over and slide her strap in my pussy. I could hear her say " damn that ass looked so beautiful " I knew she liked the plug I put in . Her phone kept going off and I didn't know why but who cares. " take your pussy daddy " I yelled as she gave me the deepest strokes every . I squirted everywhere when she gave me permission to and we fell asleep...

(They done relocated y'all and shit goin good for now but we will see how long this last.)