Try not to laugh

I AM SO TIRED OF YALL NIGGAS CORRECTING MY SPELLING, LIKE LEAVE ME ALONE!!! PLEASEEEEE😭 (i'm black, i can say nigga)

nick, matt, and chris asked me and nate if we wanted to make a video with them. both of us said yes. matt also invited ava to join and of course she did.

   matt was setting up the camera when me and ava walked down stairs from my room. matt looked up and smiled at ava. she smiled and waved back.

   "where's the other 3?" i asked walking into the kitchen.

"nicks in his room, and nate nd chris should be in here soon," the moment matt said that nate and chris walked into the kitchen. i waved at nate and smiled. he did the same. about 15 seconds later nick came in the kitchen.

"okay so what are the teams?" nick asked.
"i don't know whatever teams y'all wanna do," matt shrugged.

"what about me and y/n, matt and ava, and chris and nick," nate asked all of us.

"yeah that's fine," chris nodded. we all agreed too. matt came in front of the camera with the rest of us and we started the video.

"hey!" i waved to the camera.
"today we're gonna do try not to laugh, part two," matt nodded.

"the teams are y/n and nate, matt and ava, and me and chris," nick pointed at each of us.

"okay soooo who's going first?" ava asked.
"you, me and nate," matt responded. she just nodded. i went and got a bottle of water and put some in my mouth. ava and nick did the same.

chris put some tape on the wall that had the letters "a" "c" and "m."

chris started with the first joke, "i know nathan's name, but what's yours?" he paused looking at matt, "or can i just call you mine." nate look at the ground laughing trying to keep his composure. unfortunately he spit the water out. ava was giggling while holding her eyes closed. matt was kinda laughing but not really, (also still holding the water in his mouth)

we all switch turns a couple of times. me and ava were winning. i'm not even gonna lie half the jokes were lame af.

they didn't get funny until it was ava, matt, and nate's turn like 5 turns later. nick decided to tell a VERY inappropriate joke.

"you wanna know the difference between jelly and jam?" he said. ava, matt, and nate nodded.
"i can not, jelly this dick in your mouth," he laughed.

nate, and ava immediately sit the water and started laughing. i was laughing too and my knees got weak and i fell on the ground. everyone else was also laughing. i'm honestly surprised matt didn't spit out the water.

we kept telling jokes until about 15 minutes later. we figured we told enough jokes by then. matt ended the video.

_______________________________________
ik it's been like a week since this video but i've had like 0 motivation to write.