Well thats great

(matt's pov) 8:15

me, nick, & chris were all in the car driving to the hospital. i couldn't stop worrying about y/n. her leg was completely cut open. i just hope she didn't brake a bone.

nick was crying, chris was trying to hold back & hide his tears, nd i was crying too.

i let out a sigh as we pulled up to the hospital.

me, nick, & chris pulled up to the hospital and got out the car. we walked in and went straight to see y/n.

once we got to her room we saw nate outside of her room.

"is she okay?" chris ask nate.

"she's making it. of course it still hurts but they numbed it so it doesn't hurt as bad," he says.

"well that's good," i speak up, "when can we see her?"

"soon i hope, they're taking X-rays & stuff to make sure nothings broken," nathan says fiddling with a bracelet on his arm. i noticed that the bracelet said "yn" on it. i smiled when i saw it.

"hi, you guys must be here for y/n?" a nurse says walking behind us.

"yeah," nick says.

"so how do you guys know her?" she asks.

"we're her brothers," chris looks at me and matt, "triplet brothers."

"oh okay," she says, "what about you." she looks at nate.

nate was about to say something but the pauses for a second.

"i'm her boyfriend," he says. chris and nick both have shocked looks on their faces.

"okay," the nurse says picking up some papers, "well here is the paper work that i need one of you to fill out. i immediately grabbed it bc i knew that nick, nor chris could fill it out.

   "she also has a fractured leg,"she says handing nick the picture of the x-ray. nick passed it around so all of us could see it.

   chris puts his hands over his face and sighs putting them back down. i knew it hurt him seeing her like this. chris nd y/n fight like cats and dogs, but they love each other so much. i think it's bc there both the youngest or something.

   "but other than her leg, there are some other things we looked at," she said looking at some papers, "she has a minor concussion, which is obviously not as bad as an actual concussion."

   after that i was just ready to see her and make sure she was okay.

(time skip) 9:30

   "you can go see her now," the nurse told us. we all walked in. she was laying down unconscious.

   nathan walked beside her. he let out a sigh and moved her hair off of her face. after he did that he sat down beside her holding her hand.  chris went and sat beside nathan. he put his arm around him.

   me and nick we're just standing there looking at her. i felt to bad. it was my idea to go skating and if it wasn't for me this wouldn't have happened.

time skip 9:15

   "hey ima go call mom and dad," nick said walking out of the room. i just nodded.

(yn pov)

   i woke up in a cold hospital room. i saw matt, chris, & nate. i looked down at my hand and saw nate holding it. i rubbed his hand with my thumb and he looked up at me.

   "y/n," he looked up at me.

"yeah?" i smiled.

matt, chris, & nate all came up at once and hugged me. i hugged them back of course.

"where's nick?" i asked them.

"he just went to call yall your parents and tell them what happened," nate said.

"oh okay," i said, "remind me what happened."

"we were ice skating, you fell into someone and hit your head. oh and you have a minor concussion. you also cut your leg open which i don't recommend you look at," chris says.

"oh..." i said.

"your leg is also broken," nate flashed a smile.

"well that's great," i said sarcastically. nate shrugged.

____________________________________________________________________

Another part posted tn bc i felt generous 😝🫶🏽

if you guys have any ideas for me to put in the next part please lmk bc i will most likely use them . ❤️