olive garden

the second i walking into olive garden i see nathan. i smiled and waved at him. he did the same.

i walked over to nathan and sat down. i looked at my phone and the time was exactly 5:00.

"right on time," he smiled. i laughed and smiled back. me and nate started talking. about usual stuff like sports, music, just random stuff till our food came.

i looked at my phone and saw that nick had texted me.

the text:

ANTONIO

so your with nathan

no, who told you that?

i was texting nathan nd he
said he was at olive garden

maybe we just happened to
be at the same place🤷‍♀️

😐

fine, i'm here with nathan,
why do you care so much

i don't, chris does

NO WAY YOU TOLD CHRIS

i didn't, this is chris, i
took nicks phone

of course you fucking did

yeah i did, and your going
on dates with my best friend?

yes, and no. we came here
just to eat, nothing else. 

yeah whatever

bye chris

bye

(text ended

the one thing i didn't want chris to know, he now knows. i sighed and put my phone back in my pocket.

"what's wrong?" nathan asked.

"nothing," i shook my head.

"don't lie to me, what's up?" nate said looking straight at me.

"chris is being nosey as usual. it's just so annoying," i rolled my eyes.

   "yeah he does that to me too, you remember that time i surprised him, matt, and nick for their birthdays mom?" he asked.

"yeah," i responded.

   "the whole plane ride to L.A. he kept asking me if i knew what the surprise was and i had to deni it," he laughed. i laughed too.

(nate's pov)

i really like y/n. i wanna ask her out but im scared she's gonna say no and also because of the triplets. there really over protective over her.

   i brought her here to ask her, and we're almost done eating so i might as well ask now.

(yn pov)

   i was messing with my bracelets when nate randomly said, "i like you." it caught me off guard like i was genuinely confused.

"what?" i asked.

"i like you, like as more than a friend," he pauses.

"your joking," i laugh.

   "no i swear i'm not. i've liked you ever since i've known you. i just haven't said anything because i didn't know if you liked me back," he says looking straight at me.

   "i like you too," i paused, "like really like you. you don't know how long i've been waiting to tell you." nate smiled and so did i.

   "so i'm that case, would you wanna be my girlfriend?" nate asked.

"of course," i smiled. my phone started vibrating and i looked at it. it was matt calling.

"hey ima step outside real quick i gotta this," i said standing up to go outside.

"yeah that's fine, take all the time you need," nate said.

i walked outside and called matt.

Matt= bold       y/n = bold + underline

hello??

hey what's up?

how is your date going?

good

that'd good, when do u want me to start heading your way?

now is fine, hey are you around anyone?

no i'm in my room, well about to leave now

you can't tell anyone, okay?

okay?

me and nate are dating

I KNEW YALL HAD SOMETHING GOING ON

SHHHHHHHHHH i don't want chris to hear you

okay, okay

well anyways i'll see you soon, and text me what you want

okay bye

bye

(end of call)

____________________________________________________________________

IM BRAWLING MY EYES OUT BC I CANT GO TO THE TOUR BRO! LIKE I KEEP SEEING PICTURES OF PPL GOING AND ITS SO FREAKING ANNOYING😭

so sad bc if i was gonna meet them i was gonna go to the place they went to today.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL ENJOYED .!💗

(i didn't proof read so sry if there r any errors)