bean boozled

2:30pm
   we got home and made the cookies. they were the best cookies i've ever had. we made enough for the boys too and they absolutely loved it.

  me and ava went back in my room for a little while. we painted my mirror, listened to music (mainly harry styles bc she loves him) and did some other stuff.

   "you wanna play bean boozled?" ava asked me.

"yeah sure," i shrugged.

"go get the boys and see if they wanna play," she demanded. (demanded sound so rude but i couldn't think of another word💀)

"alright," i said getting up. i walked into chris' room and him, matt, nick, and nathan were live on twitch.  (ik they don't do it anymore but wtv)

"CHRISSSSSSS," i said as i walked in, "y'all are live."

"yeah come say hey," chris said.

"hi," i waved. i read the chat and they were all saying nice things like "y/n so pretty" nd stuff like that.

"anyways, y'all wanna come play bean boozled with me and ava?" i asked.

"uhh yeah, why not?" nate smiled at me. i smiled back.

"what about you guys?" i looked at the triplets.

"yea i will," matt said getting up.

"i will when we get off of live," chris said looking at something on the screen.

"same," nick looked down at his phone.

"alright, see y'all... whenever," i said walking out of the room. matt and nate followed me out.

"AVA!" i yelled as i walked in. she jumped and turned around.

"GOT YO ASS," i laughed.

"screw you," she laughed with me. i hoped on my bed while nate and matt entered the room.

   ava grabbed the game out of her bag and sat on the bed. nate sat it my rolls chair nd matt sat in my swing.

"okay so if u don't know how this thing works you basically spin the wheel and whatever bean it lands on is the bean you eat. it can either be good or bad, and there no way you can tell if it's good or not," ava blatantly said while opening the package.

"okay," matt nodded his head.

"here you go first," ava tossed me the spinner.

i looked at her and back at the spinner. why did i agree to playing this?

i spent it and it landed on toothpaste or berry blue.

"thank god," i said grabbing the jellybeans.

"you got the blue one didn't you?" ava smiled.

"yeah," i smiled back. (for thoes of u who don't know, blue is the only one that tastes good no matter wt you get.

i grabbed it and ate it. i nodded my head, "it's toothpaste."

we did a couple rounds of it. some good, mainly bad though. eventually nick & chris came and they played too. it was all going good till i got bored and had an idea.

"i will pay one of you $20 to eat the rest of these,"i laughed.

"I WILL," ava yelled immediately.

"okay," i handed ava the bag. there was about 15 left and ava put them all in her hand. i couldn't believe she was actually about to do it.

"WAIT HOLD UP, LET ME RECORD IT," chris said getting out his phone. ava paused for a second and waited for chris to get out his phone. once he started recording she dropped them all in her mouth.

"holy fuck no way," i laughed. ava chewed about 5 times till she ran to the bathroom. she spit them out in the toilet and started coughing.

"she's gonna throw up," nick put his hand over his mouth.

"shit," i said running to the bathroom. i got in there and ava was puking. i grabbed her hair and held it back for her. i was also holding in my laugh bc it was funny asf.

i could hear chris laughing. i looked down at ava and asked if she was okay.

"i'm good," she giggled, "that's the first time i've thrown up in years." i smiled and rolled my eyes and got ava a face cloth. i ran it under some cold water and gave it to her. she washed her face and we walked out of the bathroom.

______________________________________________________________

706 words

anyways i hope y'all enjoyed 😝

AND GO READ AVAS STORY RN