ice skating

(sry this one is long but it prepares you for the next chapter)

(thursday @ 6:10)
me, matt, nick and chris got to the house nd i went straight to my room. apparently the triplets had somewhere to be, so i stayed at home.

i called nate nd asked him if he wanted to come over earlier. of course he said yes and within a few minutes he was over.

we hung out for a little bit until the triplets got back. while they were gone we made each other bracelets. i made one for nate that said "y/n" with red, and blue beads.

nate made me a bracelet that said "nate" with green & gray beads.

by the time the triplets got back, we finished our bracelets. me and nate traded bracelets.

matt texted me to tell me to come outside so we could leave. so that's what i did.

me and nate got into the car and immediately chris started asking questions.

"since when did nate get here?" chris asked.

"he tried texting matt to tell him he was coming over but matt didn't answer," i said winking at matt in the mirror. matt obviously got the impression.

"i was driving i couldn't answer," he looks at me.

"mhm," chris says looking back down at his phone. i sighed surprised we actually got away with it.

(time skip)

   we got to the ice rink nd i hoped out the car. me, nate, nick, chris and matt got our skates and started skating.

   we kinda started drifting away from the triplets. i'm kinda glad tho because some of their fan girls came up to them nd i do not like being around people.

   eventually they noticed me & nate nd they came over to us.

"hiii!" one girl said coming up to us.

"hey," he said back.

"can i get a picture with you guys?" another girl asked.

"yeah sure," i answered. we took the picture.

"thank you!" on of the girls smiled.

"your welcome," me and nate said at the same time. we looked at eachother nd smiled. the girls skated away nd me and nate did the same.

the triplets started skating towards us.

"y'all wanna race?" chris asked.

i looked at nate and shrugged. "sure," he said. of course i said yes because if he was going to i was going to. even though i know ima loose to everyone. even nick.

   "okay, on your mark, get set, go," matt said. we all started skating around the rink as fast as we possibly could. nate was won of course, chris was right behind him, then matt, me, nd lastly, nick.

   nate went around for a victory lap while i stood there laughing. i love him so much. all i could do was smile.

   nate came back around at grabbed my hand dragging me with him. i looked at him smiling a lot.

   "i love you so much," i laugh.

"i love you too," nate smile back. me and nate look into each others eyes and skate started leaning in.

obviously i wanted to do the same but instead i looked pushed his face away.

"not now, they might see," i say pointing at the triplets.

"so?" he smirks.

   i just laugh and start skating faster. i turn around to see nate catching up. i turned back around to skate faster but when i did i ran into someone.

______________________________________________________________

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT .!? (lmk your predictions)

NEXT PART COMING TMR!

DID YALL SEE THE PICS OF NATE ON TOUR???

HOPE YALL ENJOYED ND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE LOVED🫶🏽🤍