idk wt to name this part so yk..

we got back in the room and chris was dead laughing. matt, chris, and nate we're also laughing.

me and ava looked at each other and laughed. we sat back down on my bed when nick was also sitting.

"y'all wanna watch shreck?" i asked them siting back down. (im in my shreck era rn leave me alone)

"NO!" ava immediately yelled.

"whyyyyyy," i pouted.

"because, i've seen that movie a million times," she dragged out the word million. i rolled my eyes.

"you got a suggestion?" i said sarcastically.

"what about don't worry darling?" she shrugged. i sighed.

"you guys got any suggestions?" i looked at the boys. the looked at each other & shrugged.

"whatever y'all wanna watch," nate looked at me.

i looked at ava, "so shreck." she looked at me. she rolled her eyes.

"i'll let you have this one, but only because i feel bad," she tossed me the remote.

"thank you," i smiled. she just nodded and looked at her phone.

i decided not to put on shreck since obviously ava was gonna complain the whole time.

i ended up playing avengers infinity war instead. i know they don't really like marvel, but i couldn't care less.

about half way through the movie matt left. i guess he got bored. ava also left around 5 minutes later. i feel like we were all getting bored at that point.

"you guys can leave if you want; i know it's boring," i paused the movie. chris and nick immediately got up.

"nate you coming?" chris asked nathan.

"nah i'm okay," he shrugged.

"alright," chris walked out the room and closed the door behind him. i looked at nate and smiled.

"you know you don't have to stay right."

"i know, but i want to," he smiled walking over to my bed.

"sure you do," i rolled my eyes. he sat on my bed and looked at me.

"your so beautiful," he smiled at me.

"your not to bad yourself," i smiled. nate started at me for a second and started leaning in and kissed me. it was a long kiss that turned into a make out session. (i was gonna delete this but ava said keep it so i am)

  after about 30 seconds we heard someone open the door.

"y/n do y-" ava paused. me and nate pulled apart as ava closed the door back.

"you know, i'll ask you later," her voice fainted off in the distance.

   me and nate looked at each other. nate was the first one to laugh. him laughing made me laugh. i got a text from my phone and i saw that it was ava.

my little pookie🥺❤️

YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU
WERE DATING NATHAN😱

who said i was dating him?

matt plus i also figured since
YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH
HIM

as if you and matt haven't a
million times🙄

STAWP😭

THIS ISNT ABOUT ME💀

but anyways i was gonna tell
you, i just kept forgetting

WELL I TIDDING WANNA FIND OUT LIKE THISSSSS😭

Didnt*

well you know now?

i guess, BUT YOU GOTTA TELL
ME THESE THINGS

WHAT HAPPENED TO NO
SECRETS???

well with all fairness, nate wasn't
gonna tell the triplets and their
his best friends

i guess

bye i'll let you get back to making
out with nate😏

STAWP

bye😭

______________________________________________________________

   NOT SEXUALIZING THEM I JS WANTED TO MAKE THAT CLEAR! I ASKED MY FRIEND IF MAKING OUT WAS SEXUALIZING THEM AND SHE SAID NO SO IM GOING BY WHAT SHE SAID.

   anyways if u do think i'm sexualizing them please tell me bc i won't write it again if u think so. (well i mean if it's one person that says it is i'll prob ignore it but if it's multiple ppl i'll listen)

   okay but like i don't thing it's sexualizing bc it's basically is kissing, yk?

   ANYWAYS HOPE YALL ENJOYED, BYE GIRLIES!!!

love, me😘