gift basket

nick walked into the room and smiled when he saw me.

"oh thank the lord your okay," he hugged me.

"i wouldn't say okay, but i'm alive," i shrugged.

"well i'm glad your alive because if you weren't mom & dad would have killed us," chris laughs wiping his face.

"well speaking of your mom & dad, do you guys know if there coming or not?" the nurse asked.

"there out of town, so probably not," chris said.

"okay," the nurse nodded her head.

"how are you feeling?" the nurse asked me.

"i'm well i guess, my leg still hurts. definitely not as bad as it did," i shrugged.

"well that's good," the nurse smiled, "so you have a broken leg so we're going go a head and put the cast on. i'll be back in a couple of minutes." the nurse said as she left the room. i 'just nodded.

nathan looked back at me and smiled. i smiled too.

(time skip)

eventually the lady came back nd put the cast on. (for go to mention y/n got stitches) she basically told us that we were good to go but that i needed to take it easy on my leg, and to also not move around much for a week or two bc of my head.

we left soon after and i was so glad to go home.
this time matt was driving (ofc) i was in my passenger seat, nate was behind matt, chris was behind me, & nick was in the
far back.

the whole car ride home was silent other than the music of course. matt let me play it thank the lord. i mainly played kendrick lamar, childish gambino, & dominic fike.

by the time we got home i was hella tired. we'd been out almost all day. i was js ready to lay down.

we all got out the car and i walked staring into my room. i sat gently on my bed and laid down. i sighed as i turned on my playstation & started watching baylen levine.

all the sudden i got a message from nate.

Future husbad💗

hey baby

hiii

guess what

what?

(end of messages)

nate came through the door with a basket of stuff. i watched nate come in the door and smiled.

"aww nate," i smiled as nate sat on my bed, "you shouldn't have."

"anything for you," he smiled and kissed me. i started blushing and looked away.

i looked back at him and then at the basket and started rambling through it. there was pepsi, a boston hat, a amazon gift card, hot fries, gummy bears, and a plushy. i looked at all the stuff smiling. nate is the cutest.

"aww," i smiled at him, "thank you baby."

"your so welcome," he smiled. i leaned in and kissed him.

"you wanna watch a enola holmes?" i asked nate.

"of course," nate said.

"are you spending the night?" i asked.

"yeah," he nodded.

"could you sleep in here?" i said shyly.

"of course," nate said, "oh, and don't worry about your brothers. they already know about us."

i looked at nate with my eyes wide open.

"you actually told them?" i asked.

"yeah... but they were fine with it," he shrugged. i looked at nate and laughed.

"your lucky i love you," i laughed. nate also laughed too.

____________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING <: i hope y'all enjoyed! i've been working rly hard on this. i haven't even had time to read my self. 😭

BYE GIRLY POPS .

Love, me 😝