Chapter Eleven

"Maximillion Pegasus?!" She said his name in anger, to which he said quite flamboyant "the one and only sweet-Hitakshi" the way he nicknamed her sent an cold chill down her spine, she hated every moment of this, but she did not know why she was there, only one way to find out "why I'm I here Pegasus?" to which he smirked at her "oh my someone is an eager beaver aren't they?" He walked closer to her, as he stood next to her his right hand stroked her left cheek, which sent Hitakshi's anger levels soaring off the chart, she was not pet in an petting zoo, she went to bite Pegasus's hand but he moved it quickly, she growled at him like an wild animal "enough of your games you freak! I want the truth NOW!" She growled with anger like she had never felt before, to which he giggled at her "oh my, looks like sweet-Hitakshi needs to learn some manners..." Pegasus then gripped her jaw tightly with his huge hand, which covered her mouth, he looked angrily at her before saying in an dark tone "try attacking me again and you will regret it understand Sweetheart?" He then lifted his hair up to show Hitakshi his eye.

She gasped in shock as she saw the symbol on Yugi's Millennium Puzzle, she could do nothing except nod yes in response, he then loosened his grip on her jaw "now that was easy wasn't it Sweet-Hitakshi?" she said before patting her lightly on her head like an dog, she was angered by his touch but decided that probably now was not the best time to react, God knows what kind of power he possess? But she had to know? "that eye of yours one of the Millennium artifacts isn't it?" to which he smirked back at her again nodding yes in response, Hitakshi then questioned again "what power does your Millennium item hold?" to which he replied with great pride "my Millennium eye grants me the power to not only look into peoples mind and soul, but to rip out an soul from an person's body, just like what I did to your Grandpa" He said with an chuckle, Hitakshi gritted her teeth when he mentioned her Grandpa, that is when he pulled out an card which showed her Grandpa trapped inside.

Hitakshi gasped in shock and horror "how dare you! You have no right taking people's souls! Have you no heart?" Hitakshi's last comment struck an cord in Pegasus's brokem heart, he winced an bit, the pain in his heart started to ache again, Hitakshi noticed his reaction, she looked confused at him, he knelt beside Hitakshi, then he grabbed her jaw again, an arrangement of emotions from anger to hurt flooded Pegasus's mind in that moment, forcefully turned her face to the side of her, she didn't even try to resist, that is when Pegasus whispered in Hitakshi's ear "look at the portrait on the wall" Hitakshi obeyed, seeing an portrait painting of an beautiful lady, who has luscious blonde hair, bright sapphire eyes "she's very beautiful" Hitakshi said truthfully, to wish Pegasus's whispered back "she was, my darling wife Cecelia" He said her name with love but also pain, Hitakshi turned her face to Pegasus, He went on to explain about how he meet her when they were just kids, their love for each other and how she passed away from an rare illness after he had turned seventeen, part of her felt sorry for Pegasus, in an way she sort of understood his pain, it was his actions she did not understand.

"Pegasus please I beg of you, reconsider what you are doing, if you carry on the way you are you will destroy thousands of life's, if Cecelia was here I'm sure she would tell you the same" that is when Pegasus grinned and said in an menacing tone "but that is just it, I will bring my darling Cecelia back, with the power of all the Millennium Items and Kabia Corps technology, I will bring her back into my arms" Hitakshi stared in shock at hearing the name of Seto's company "Kabia Corp?" She questioned Pegasus, He then chuckled at her and said "oh I forgot to mention about our dear friend Kabia-boy didn't I?" Hitakshi's fear started to creep up on her as she realised that they were in danger "Pegasus what have you done to my friends?" to which he said "Little Mokauba unfortunately escaped my clutches this morning, luckily for me I have the best guards so they will capture the brat soon enough, as for Kabia-boy he is on his way to duelist kingdom as we speak" Hitakshi couldn't stop the fear building inside her head.

Before Hitakshi could say anything to Pegasus there was an knock on the door, Pegasus huffed with annoyance before standing up looking at the door "enter" He said coldly to whoever was at the door, Hitakshi watched as Kemo came in, forcefully holding an little boy in his arms, Hitakshi looked in shock as she saw who Kemo was holding "Moki!" She screamed to the boy, to which Mokauba looked in horror at her "Hitakshi" He said her name back to which Pegasus said whilst clapping his hands "Well done Kemo, you have successfully found our little stowaway, lock him up in the dungeon" Mokauba tried to kick and scream but it was useless, Hitakshi knew she couldn't leave Mokauba on his own, she needed to protect him, just as Kemo was about to leave she shouted.

"Pegasus take me to the dungeon with Mokauba" to which Pegasus stopped Kemo from leaving, Mokauba whispered in confusion "Hitakshi what are you doing?" Pegasus once again knelt next to Hitakshi like before "and why should I do that?" even though she hated to beg, she pleaded with Pegasus "Please Pegasus I beg you to consider, Moki and Seto are my closest friends" to which Pegasus lightly chuckled before whispering in her ear "now don't say lies to me Hitakshi, we both know that you and Kabia-Boy are more than close friends, I know all about your days in the orphanage, the way you used to play chess with him and lose, the way you used to cuddle each other at night to keep warm, the first and last time you would share kisses when no one was looking, in an way you remind me of Cecelia and I when we were kids" Hitakshi looked shocked at Pegasus, she had no words to say to him, she realised he must of used his Millennium Eye to search her soul and mind, he then got up and instructed Kemo to take Hitakshi and Mokauba to the dungeon.