Chapter Ten

The morning sun started to shine through Hitakshi's bedroom window, shining onto her face, she groaned in response, she hadn't had an good night's sleep due to her active mind being awake most of the night, she only had an few hours sleep, if her mind wasnt on about Yugi and gim saving Grandpa's soul her mind would turn back to her childhood friend, she hadnt heard an word out of Seto or Mokauba since that night they went out for that meal, she prayed that both of them were okay aswell as her Brother and Joey, she sighed with defeat and made the decision to get up, even wirh all the drama going on in her life, she had to carry on, the Gameshop had to be open, even though she was very tired and her muscles protested about getting up she managed to pull herself out of bed, she headed straight for the bathroom so she could have an shower, the bathroom was not big, it was like an box but she didn't complain, it only had room for one sink, toilet and an shower cubicle, as she entered the bathroom she stripped her pajamas off, entered the cubicle and washed herself.

Half an hour later and she was ready and already had her breakfast, she put her black hair in an messy bun, held my a few dozen pins, she wore an white shirt which was mainly covered by an black cardigan, she wore black, thick leggings and her trusted Doc Martens, after eating her breakfast she ran down the steps to open the shop to the customers as it was turning Nine o clock in the morning, as she entered the shop she turned the lights on, she then unlocked the door and put the open sign on, since they're were no signs of any customers waiting she decided to clean up to try and take her mind off the situation, she grabbed the polish and started to wipe down the counter, making sure that it was spotless, but before she could do anything else she heard the doorbell chime "Good Morning" she greeted cheerfully before she turned around, when she turned she saw two men in black suits, one was tall and bulky with pointed brown hair, the other man was an older man, who had grey hair and an mustache.

"Hitakshi Muto?" The older man questioned, she did not trust either of them, so she questioned them "who's asking?" that is when the older man introduced himself "I am Croquet and this man next to me is Kemo, we have been sent to bring you to our Master" fear started to build up in Hitakshi as she realised she was boxed in, her only hope was to run upstairs and climb down and pipe outside her Grandpa's bedroom, she questioned Croquet again "and who is your Master?" to which he formally said "that will become clear soon enough, if you do not come with us willingly we will forcefully make you, its entirely your choice" Hitakshi grabbed an box full of Janga pieces and threw them at the two men before screaming "Never!" She then ran with all her might away from the men, she was just upstairs when she felt the man called Kemo grab her left wrist, which he twisted around Hitaski's back, she couldn't stop her screams of pain, but unfortunately Kemo had placed an drenched rag around her mouth and nose forcefully, it wasn't until it was too late that she realised that the rag was drenched in chloroform, which made her pass out unconscious.

By the time Hitakshi woke up, she felt like her head was heavy, her head started to bang with pain, she felt dissoriated, she had no idea how long she had been knocked out for, she tried to move until she realised that she couldn't, her eyes opened wide as she stared in shock, she tried to scream but her mouth was covered in duct tape, she tried to lick the tape but she realised that it was taped shut, luckily her nose was not covered so she could breath, as she tried to move her wrists from the heavy chains that binded her, after an few tries she gave up, the thick, heavy chains were starting to dig deep into her skin, she winced in pain, As she looked around she noticed that she was in an lavish dining room, it was massive, with the finest carpets, finest furniture and on the table the finest silverware, where was she and why was she tied up like this? Just as she asked the questions in her head she heard an door open from the other side of the table, two men came in.

One of the men she recognised as Croquet but the other man she did not recognised, the man looked older than Hitakshi bit not as old as Croquet, he had long white hair which was straight, most of his hair covered his face, the other half she could see his stern features, his brown eye staring Hitakshi up and down, he wore an elegant red suit with black shoes, he looked wealthy to her, just before she could mumble anything he said in an lavish but plummy voice "Hello Hitakshi Muto, welcome to my home, isn't it lovely?" he questioned her, she just stared at him cautiously, she had an feeling that something was off about him, that is when he gasped "oh I am so sorry dear but I forgot you were gagged..." he then snapped his fingers to his butler saying to him "Croquet take that tape off her mouth" to which he obeyed his command, grabbing hold one end of the tape then ripping it off her mouth, Hitakshi screamed as it felt like she had just had her mouth waxed, it was painful and her lips started to sting, she then turned her gaze to the man in front of her "who are you?" she questioned him, to which he giggled before saying "oh my, didn't little-Yugi tell you about me and our first interaction through the TV?" that is when she realised who he was with horror.