Chapter Two

As the final school bell shrieked in the students ears, all the students hurringly ran out of their classrooms, in a second flooding the school corridors, the sound of gossip, chatting, footsteps and slamming doors is all Hitaski could hear as she walked alone out of her classroom and swayed through the crowd to get out, as she walked out of the school and waited at the front entrance, she usually waited for her brother out here so that they could walk home together, as she waited she looked around seeing all the students either grouping or walking lonely outside walking into Dominio City, she also looked around the car park again, her eyes set on the Limousine which she had seen earlier, was what Yugi said earlier true? About the C.E.O coming to this school and being around my age, it couldn't be true, curiosity got the better of her as she watched the limousine like a hawk, wandering who the limousine was for.

For the first couple of mintues she saw nothing interesting happening, the windows were tinted so she couldn't see if anyone was in or not? Even as the crowd started to die down it still stayed there, she also noticed her brother was later than usual, as she was about to get her phone out she felt someone push her behind, making her fall to the floor, she first landed on her hands an her elbows, she felt the concrete scrape her knees, elbows and hands as she landed on the floor, as she looked up she saw a white haired man with the school uniform run off, she couldn't help but scream with pain and anger "WANKER!" she then winced, as she was sitting up, she heard footsteps from behind her "Sis!... " she heard her brother exclaim as he rushed over to her side to check on her "...are you okay? " "I will be fine Bro, someone just pushed me from behind me and ran off" I explained to him "Oh that's no good" She heard a different males voice from behind her, that's when she noticed she and Yugi was not alone, she saw Yugi's only friends, Joey, Tristan and Téa, that's when Hitaski stood up looking at them "don't worry I will be okay, just need to clean up and I will be good" all five of them then started general chit chat, as she turned on her way home with the group she looked and noticed the limousine was gone, which annoyed her, she wanted to know who the C.E.O was.

It didn't take them long to walk back to the game shop, even though Hitaski was limping, luckily Joey saw her struggling to walk and decided to give her a piggyback ride, she was grateful to him, she knew Joey was a good guy really, he just had a lack of good judgement, for example sometimes Joey thinks that using his fists will fix the problem, even though it makes the situation worse, Tristian was more calmer than Joey but if he had to he would throw a fist or two aswell, Téa was okay but she always had a feeling she didn't like her, it might have just been her imagination but she swears Téa is always shooting her dirty looks and always looking angry at her, even though they have never really spoke alone together, Hitaski always end up shrugging her off anyway, all four of them always talk about duel monsters which to be honest bores her to death, she wouldn't mind if they talked about it every so often but they are all obsessed, including Yugi, as she's her Grandpa's shop Hitaski sighed in relief, she is almost home, which means she can go in, clean her wounds and chill.

The door bell chimes they we all enter "Grandpa! We're home!" Yugi shouted cheerfully, that's when Grandpa said "and I see you've brought company" that's when Joey puts her down, she decide to walk past them, Grandpa took one look at Hitaski as he saw her limping "Hitaski sweetheart what happened to you?" "some idiot pushed me from behind whilst I was waiting for Yugi..." she then limped past Grandpa and turned to everyone "I'm just going upstairs to clean my scrapes, does anyone want some lemonade?" she asked everyone, to which everyone said yes including Grandpa "okay give me a few mintues and I will be back down" and she limped upstairs, Hitaski went into the bathroom, taking a flannel and a towel, walking over to the sink, she ran the hot and cold tap together so the water was warm, grabbing the Antiseptic disinfectant from the side of the sink pouring it into the sink, she then put the flannel in the sink making sure it was soaked, then she placed the flannel on her broken skin, by god it stunk but she knew it was good for her so that she wouldn't get an infection.

Once she had finished Hitaski chucked the used towel and flannel in the dirty laundry basket and unplugged the sink, she then limped to the kitchen and poured six glasses of lemonade, placing them on an circular, black plastic tray, the tray was a little heavy but she managed as she walked down the steps down to the shop, as she came closer to the shop she heard an conversation occouring, that's when she heard an unfamiliar voice say "Fine! I've heard enough of your nonsense! Senile old fool!" That made Hitaski mad, as she opened the door with her back she turned and placed the drinks on the counter, and shouted back to the figure who was near the shop door "Hey! Who the hell do you think your calling a Senile old fool?!" She walked past Grandpa, Yugi and their friends, she looked at the figure, only his back was on view, she saw his brown hair, wearing the Domino High School Uniform, the man froze at the door, shocked by the girls voice, he spoke as he turned "Im calling the old man senile..." as he fully turned he cut himself off as he stared at the red eyed girl in front of him, both parties stared wide eyed at each other as they recognised each other.