Chapter Five

Twenty mintues had passed since Seto phoned Yugi, Hitaski didn't have any doubts that Yugi would come to Kabia Corp and save Grandpa, Seto's guards threw Grandpa outside the main entrance of the dueling Arena whilst Seto dragged Hitaski to his office, his right hand grabbed onto Hitakshi's left wrist, she tried to pull free from his grip but it was useless, he had a tight grip on her, her wrist was starting to hurt from his strength, she tried kicking him and punching him with her free hand but he dodged her attacks, he then forcefully turned her around so her back was flushed against his chest, his arms wrapped around Hitaski's arms and chest tightly as he dragged her "stop making this harder than it has to be" Seto growled "fuck you rich boy!" Hitakshi growled back to him, by the time Seto and Hitakshi had reached his office she gave up, she could feel his tone muscles squeezing around her curvy body, he then with a lot of force shoved her into his room, she fell onto the floor with a thud, as she looked up she saw Seto's seething face, she felt so small compared to him "you will stay in here until you have calmed down!" and with that he slammed the door, as he did she heard a click coming from the door before Seto's footsteps going quieter.

"Oh NoNoNoNo!!" She exclaimed as she ran to the door, she tried to open the door but realised in horror that it was locked in, she screamed "LET ME OUT SETO!!!" She banged on the door, hitting it with her fist, she also kicked the door but it was no luck, the door was not budging and no one was coming back for her, Hitaski couldn't help but cry, she broke into tears, sitting next to the door, her back flushed against it, how could the boy she had once been so close to be such a cruel soul?! It made her heart break, how could have she been so blind? Hitaski sat on the floor for a good ten mintues, questions about Seto bussing around her head, that is when Hitakshi decided that she was not just going to sit there and wallow in self pity, she stood up, she looked around his office which was in the shape of an rectangle it was very minimalistic with the same marble walls and flooring, huge windows from top to bottom which show cased the whole city, an solid oak desk sat near to the window, which had ontop an computer, an landline telephone, there was also three picture frames, as she walked closer to his deck she picked up one of the picture frames and saw an image of herself and Seto when they were kids.

In the image Hitaski was kissing Seto on the cheek and he was smiling like a Cheshire cat, Hitaski had totally forgotten about the image and was confused as to why he had this? She knew that she was not going to get answer by just standing there so she decided to check his desk drawers, but they had a lock on so she couldn't access them "shit!" She whispered angrily, just then she looked around the room to see an air vent "ah perfect!" She said again, she knew that she couldn't reach it as it was high up but she decided to move everything off the desk onto the floor and pushing the desk to the wall so she could stand on it and climb up, after a few tries she finally managed to climb into the vent, she took a deep breath before crawling in, she felt a little claustrophobic but she knew she needed to escape, it also didn't help that the vent boxed her in but she kept slithering in the vent so she could escape, after fifteen mintues and a few tricky turns which almost knocked all the air out of her lungs she finally saw an exit, she bashed the vent window open, she looked around and saw that she was back into the dueling arena, but what shocked her was that she saw her brother and Seto dueling.

As she climbed out of the vent and ran near the platform she saw that Joey was there, she immediately ran over to him calling Joey's name, he looked shocked but opened his arms out to her, Hitakshi's hair was knotted and she was covered in dirt "Hitakshi what happened to you?" he questioned as he wiped some of the dirt from her face and hair, she explained to him hastily how Kabias guard dragged her and Grandpa out of the shop, the duel and about Seto locking her up "that son of an bitch!" Joey whispered in anger, that is when Hitakshi questioned Joey "what is going on here?" "Your brother is dueling Kabia to show who is the best duelist, Yugi is also dueling for you aswell" that is when Hitakshi asked about Grandpa and his Rare card, Joey explained that he was at the hospital with Tea and Tristan, he also explained that Seto ripped it up I front of everyone's eyes, that is when Hitakshi realised that he was not interested in his rare card, this was all a trap to get her, his obession with her started to scare her as she saw him staring at her with anger, as she wrapped her arms around Joey's waist for protection.

As the duel carried on Hitakshi watched with horror as she saw Three Blue Eyes on the field for an second time, she prayed that her Bro had an plan to defeat him but she was highly skeptical, that is when she saw the doubt in his amethyst eyes, Hitakshi let go off Joey and shouted to her Brother "Come on Bro, you can do this! Just believe in the Heart Of The Cards?! I believe in you!" This made Seto's face twist with rage, as he angrily snarled "draw your last pathetic card so I can end this Yugi" to which Yugi confidently said "My Grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards Kabia, but it does contain, The Unstoppable Exodia!" To which Seto cried out with horror as the buff monster came out onto the field "Exodia! Ah! That's not possible! No-one has ever been able to call him" Hitakshi jumped for joy as she shouted to Yugi "that's it Bro, kick his ass!" To which Yugi shouted "Exodia! Obliterate!" The monster obeyed as he beamed All Three Blue Eyed Dragons off the field, which made Seto's points go down to zero, both Hitakshi and Joey cheered that Yugi had won.

Seto knelt on the floor as he couldn't believe how he had lost not only the duel but had lost Hitakshi, his heart shattered to pieces, he didn't move an muscle as he saw how she ran over to the boy who she calls brother, he watched as she embraced him in a loving hug before walking out with her brother and that blonde haired loser, tears fell from his face as she left the arena, his youngest Brother Mokauba ran over to him "Big Brother? Are you okay?" Seto could not look straight into his brothers eyes as he wiped the tears away "I will be, just leave me be" he said as he got up, even though his muscles protested, with an heavy heart he walked slowly back to his office, as he unlocked the door he saw the mess on the floor, he saw the photo frames of her and him smashed to bits on the floor, he picked it up and walked over to the window, from below he saw Yugi, Joey and Hitaski leaving walking in the rain, more shed from his eyes, he never stopped thinking about her, even after all this time, her face haunted his very thoughts, he loved her but now he lost her and he had no idea how to get her back.