Well as much face to face as we can be. Considering both of us are wearing masks, and he was sleeping. I mean am quite offended, i was expecting more from a person doing the kind of things he does.

I sat on the only chair at the corner of the room, opened a book about economy and politics. Frankly i wasn't even paying attention to it, just flipping the pages rather loudly to wake up the sleeping beauty.

With no movement, i actually groan. This causes him to stir, tense and make an abrupt movement to sit and probably shout.

But Can emerge from the dark that he had blend into, holds one hand on his mouth and a knife on his neck. Effectively cutting him off.

"I wouldn't make a sound if i were you". I say in a bored tone.

He looks at me warily, then stares at the  knife on his neck. He gives me a gentle nod.

"Am disappointed really, i thought you'd be sharper, braver. It almost makes me angry it took me 5 years to allocate you". I continue camly, as i flip the pages leisurely. "I mean i am here for more than 5 minutes, yet you were sleeping soundly. Or is it because of the bunch of security guards you have outside.....made you feel a bit too secure?".

He was still staring at me. So i continue speaking. "That's the first big mistake you make in our line of work. Even if you are surrounded with 1000 men, you are never safe. You need to always be alert. Oh! But whats the point of knowing now, you are going to die anyway".

"You are not killing me". He growls

I whistle quietly. "He got balls afterall".

"You said it yourself. you were here for couple of minutes, if you wanted to kill me you would have done it already".  He says firmly. "Besides you won't make it out alive, not with the security i have".

Was this guy not listening,  i just told him his security is useless.

I smirk, before turning my attention to Can. "Did i buy enough time".

Can removes the knife from his neck, this catches the attention of the president as he immediately spins into action.  He makes a move to pull something under his pillow, but Can hits him on his jaw. Making him fall out of the bed.

"I have your gun". Can says dismissively. "I'll go check".

My first instinct is to try to go check myself, not because i don't trust Can. Because i still have a feeling if he isn't in my line of sight, he might dissappear for good this time. But i know that will only set him off, so i give a nod instead.

Can had set a bunch of sleeping gas on our way up to get rid of extra work. So he has to get rid of anyone awake. Well for their sake, they better be sleeping.

"So where were we?. Sit". I demand

Staring at me warily, he gently sits on the bed. "Who sent you". He asks

"You know peter". I reply. "You have been working with him, in the drug cartel and even extended to human trafficking. Have been on it for many years, i have evidence of all your involvement".

"Who are you?". He asks angrily

"Your worst nightmare". I say with a smirk as i stare at him gaze on.

"You don't scare me". He says to what he assumes to be his strong voice.

"You should be". Can says from the door. "All guards eliminated. Lets wrap this up".

The former president looks between us panickly. "Did peter send you? Is that it?". He practically growls.

"Calm your tits. You are just a small fly, we are not after you. We are after peter, you are just another sacrifice he made on the way". Can says

"What...what...".he stutters.

"By tomorrow all the news outlets will know of how corrupt you are, and what exactly you dealt with. But am still torn, should i let you live or die. Mhhhhh....what a hard decision". Then to me Can asks. "What do you think?"

"Lets kill him, it's not like he has anything to offer more than his pathetic life. He was just a pawn of peter afterall". I add as i place the book gently on the table, then pull out the knife and begin twirling it in my hands. "Now the question is should we do it slowly, make him feel every ounce of pain or let him die fast?".

"Fast? Make it look like suicide?. Won't fit with the guards outside. Let's just make it slow, they will probably blame it to his actions when the news are released". Can suggests as he observes him with a predator look.

This causes him to move backwards fast. As he stares at us with prominent fear. When he makes a turn to make a run for it, i make a perfect throw such that that it misses his head by inches.

"I won't be missing next time". I say as i pull out another knife. "I can do this for hours....and.....hours...and hours". I add in singing voice as i move towards him.

"I.....i.....can help you". He says shakily.

"I don't know dude, don't actually think so". Can says as he approaches him slowly.

"No". He screams. "I....can, you said you are after peter. I'll help you get him". He practically begs.

"You will?.what makes you think we can't find him ourselves, it's only a matter of time. We did find you afterall".  I input before kneeling so we are on the same level." Give me something i don't have".

"I.....i can get him faster.....yes...yes....i will call him and suggest we meet somewhere only we know of. He will come if he hears i have improtant information to offer about a new person interested in the job". He whimpers.

I just stare at him, then i drag the tip of my knife along his face. "Yes, you do that and i will let you live but after this phonecall, you dissappear because the next time i see you, you will be dead before you can blink".

"Yes...please......yes". he sobs

"Call him". I demand while Can hands him the phone that he was directed from where it was by the president.

He calls peter and they make a deal to meet at another abandoned warehouse.  And it didn't seem like their using a hidden message or anything, so i let him go because i still had my knife playing along his face and neck.

"You do know that you are a walking dead man right?". I ask casually as he nods in agreement. "Go where i can't find you, you won't get this privilege twice".

I turn and me and Can leaves from where we came from. Avoiding all cameras on the house.

KINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें