Kushi went to terrace and sat there on the floor leaning on the wall hugging her knees. As she closed her eyes all the incident came flashing before her eyes. She was crying when she felt someone touching her shoulder. She stilled for a moment and raised her head to see it was her Father.

Indraneel on the other side was shocked to see Kushi sitting alone like this crying.

He sat beside her - What happened Kushi ? Are you upset due to whatever happened today ?

Kushi looked at her father ' She can't handle this alone. She need to share with someone what's happening in her life ? And who else can she trust him other than her father ? She didn't knew how would he take this matter, but other than her father she never had anyone to share her life happenings with. So muttering her courage she decided..... To tell him everything.

Kushi - Papa, I have something to say to you. But promise me you won't get angry and listen everything.

Indraneel gulped fearing for the worst. This is the first time his Daughter is wishing to share something that is bothering her. He could understand the gravity of her situation and nodded his head promising her to listen her words.

Kushi though decided couldn't mutter her courage to meet his eyes.

Looking down Kushi said - Papa, I.... I Love someone......

Indraneel gasped too shocked to utter anything. Kushi.... And in love with someone.....

Indraneel - What ?

Kushi nodded her head - I Love someone.

Indraneel gathered himself from the early shock and decided to deal calmly - So that's why you denied getting married ?

Kushi shook her head meekly - I really wanted to have some my personal time where I can explore myselves.

Indraneel took a deep breath - Who is the boy ? Your college friend ?

Kushi shook her head.

Indraneel - Your schoolmate or someone related to that daily soap project you were working for ?

She again shook her head.

Indraneel wrapped his arms around her and brought her close - Then who is it ?

Kushi - What will you do if you get to know whom I love ?

Indraneel looked at her surprised - Now I can't be a typical parent when I myself had a love marriage with your mother. So if I get to know whom you love, I will enquire about him.... If I found him good enough for you, I will never hesitate to get you married to him. After all your happiness is what matters me the most.

Kushi - He is good person Papa. He respects me and stood beside me in doing whatever I wishes for.....

Indraneel chuckled lightly seeing his Daughter taking her lover's side.

Indraneel - First tell me who is the Boy....

Kushi looked down - Arnav ji.....

Indraneel gasped - Sorry...... Come again.

Kushi wiped her tears - I love Arnav ji Papa.

Indraneel - Kushi, do you even know what are you speaking ? If Arnav gets to know this....

Kushi cut him off - He knows.....

Indraneel jerked - What ?

Kushi - He knows that I love him.

Indraneel - What did he said ?

Kushi's eyes formed fresh tears as she remembered his words - He said that he can't love me and I should change my mind.

Indraneel sighed - He is right....

Kushi cried more - But Papa, I love him.... You told me that you will accept if he is a good person.

Indraneel - Kushi..... Stop crying Shona..... Listen to me first. Arnav is a Gem and there is no doubt in that. This is Arnav's bad phase of life and Durga maa has sent him to us to help him out in this situation. And you should understand that this is not his life.... This is not his world. He should return back to his world and back to his life. And we won't be able to be a part of his world then..... Arnav is not a lone man. He has a family somewhere behind. Probably a well settled family.... What if they didn't accept you ? What will you do then ?

Kushi leaned on his shoulder crying - I will loose myself then Papa....

Indraneel had tears in his eyes listening to her Daughter's words - Don't say such things Kushi. Your life is meant to live happily.

Kushi - Only if I have him in it.

Indraneel understood that his Daughter is so much deep into this, more than he thought.

Indraneel patted her head as she kept crying.

Kushi - You know today he ran amid the fire to save me. He has kept his life at bait to save me. He encouraged me to achive what I wish. He supported me like a good friend. Who else will do all this to me ? From Childhood we had no one in our life. I never felt the regret of having a bunch of people as a family. But after I started to love him, I wanted to have a happy family with him. You, me, Arnav ji..... Together as a happy family...... But he didn't even listen to me Papa. He said he can never love me back.

Indraneel took a deep breath - This Love is a Black Magic you know.... It never let other person think straight. I am not into this. It's you and Arnav who should decide what you both want.

Kushi - Are you angry at me ?

Indraneel - Why would I get angry on you Kushi ? You are all I have in this world. A little disappointed ofcourse. But it's ok. Love can happen to anybody at anytime. It's not like you have committed a crime. And Don't sit crying like this. Even if he didn't want you in life, you should let him go.

Kushi looked at him and the mere thought of him leaving her pained her.

Kushi - Papa....

Indraneel - No Kushi.... As I said already, this is not where he belongs to. Even if I consider him the same as you.... I don't have any rights over him. That's the hard truth. Today or tomorrow Arnav is going to get united with his family. Then God knows whether we will be able to see him again or not..... If he is going away, then you should mend your ways and accept the truth. Don't make somebody your life when that someone doesn't have the feelings same as you.

Kushi looked down thinking about what Indraneel said to her.

She had successfully diverted her mind away from him thinking that he loves Arohi. But when she got to know that he didn't..... Her desire hit back ten folds. She got very deep into him after that. She gasped for breath thinking how he ran inside the fire to save her life. She doesn't want to loose him...... But for loosing he should be a part of her life first isn't it ? Arnav never accepted her love nor he is showing any interest towards her. What will be her future with him ? Her insides shook with the intensity of the truth.

Indraneel stood up and held her hands - Get up Kushi. Go and sleep. It's already late.

Kushi stood up silently and walked with Indraneel to her room. Making her lye down he covered her with a quilt.

Indraneel - Sleep Beta. And Don't worry about anything. Good Night.

Kushi - Good night Papa.

After he went she closed her eyes really wanting to sleep sometime without any other thinking.