I turned her around as she placed her back on my chest and we moved to the beat. "Tell me when you want me to stop" I repeated in her ear as I held onto her waist feeling her roll her body on mine to the beat slowly. "Okay" she answered as I just bit down on my bottom lip and looked down watching her move her body slowly on mine. One of my hands moved to her stomach as I brought her closer feeling her rub against my front side.

"I know you once said to me
"This is exactly how it should feel when it's meant to be
Time is only wasting so why wait for eventually?
If we gon' do something 'bout it
We should do it right now
Baby, uh"

She smiled as I rubbed her upper thigh with the other hand. "You alright?" I asked in her ear as she nodded smiling. "You sure?" I asked as she smiled harder which made me smile. She then moved my hand from thigh placing it on her chest as she guided my hand slowly down her body. the Dj begun playing "any time, any place" by Janet Jackson. I just moved her hair over her shoulder planting a kiss on the side of her neck.

"In the thundering rain
You stare into my eyes
I can feel your hand
Movin' up my thighs"

She just closed her eyes and I kissed her cheek making her smile. I grabbed her hand to turn her around to face me as she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands went from her waist slowly to her butt as I brought her closer resting my forehead on hers as we both closed our eyes swaying to the music.

"I don't wanna stop just because
People walkin' by are watchin' us
I don't give a damn what they think
I want you now"

She pulled her head away as I looked down at her and she looked at me. "You ready?" She questioned rubbing the back of my neck once again. "Yeah" I answered as we just smiled and took our arms from around each other. She slipped her hand in mine as I walked in front of her through the crowd of people that was dancing. We finally made it out of the lounge beginning to walk back to our apartment building. "I had fun" Y/N said then looked over at me as I looked over at her, continuing to walk. "Thank you Donnie" she thanked "you're welcome, I had fun too" I honestly said. It's been a minute since I've had fun with a woman like this. The past two days have been better than the past five dates I went on with the same girl when I was back in LA. Something was different about Y/N. The way she loved and how she loved to joke around and although she told me little about her and her boyfriend she doesn't let that situation get her down.

Y/N just stopped walking as I looked back at her confused as she looked down at her feet. "You alright?" I asked. "my feet are killing me" she admitted. "We like a block down I'll just carry you" I suggested. "D, don't play with me." She started off "come on, I'm fine" she assured as I chuckled watching her limp some. I just chuckled and leaned down wrapping my arms around her legs then picked her up off the ground. "Your feet clearly hurts and talking about you alright" I said as she giggled. "Meanwhile you walking around looking like tiny Tim" I joked as she hit the back of my head playfully laughing.
"Just make sure you don't drop me. How about that?" She questioned as I started pretending like I was going to drop her and she hit the back of my neck causing me to laugh. "I got you baby girl" I assured.

"Go on ahead and get your training in" she encouraged making me chuckle "this is one hundred and sixty pounds of steel baby" she expressed making me laugh as I made it to the apartment building. I walked up the stairs going to her apartment door as I placed her on her feet carefully. She then looked over at me. "You got my key?" She asked as I placing my hand in my pocket pulling out her ID, Debit Card and her phone but no keys. "Nah I just got mine" I started off. "Did you lock up?" I asked as she tried to turn the knob to get in but couldn't. "Shit" Y/N said dropping her head down. "So Damn fast to go out you forgot your key" I joked. "Shut up" she said through a small laugh looking back at me. "You know how to pick a lock?" She asked. "Why? because I'm black?" I questioned as she laughed. "stop this isn't supposed to be funny" she whined as I chuckled. "Look it's 2 o'clock in the morning" I started off "just sleep at my place tonight and have the maintenance guy open your door in the morning" I suggested.

"I don't know the maintenance guy be creeping me out" she admitted. "What he be doing?" I asked. "He be staring at my boobs, and be asking me if I want a sugar daddy. I don't like that" she said as I couldn't help but laugh. "This is why I take that class. So I can pop niggas" she expressed as I just snickered. "Well I don't know what to tell you as far as him staring. That's all you" I said as she shook her head and laughed. "Don't get popped Donnie" she warned as I chuckled about to head up the flight of stairs but she grabbed me by the hood of my jacket stopping me. I turned and looked at her as she held her hand out as if she wanted me to pick her up. "Your work out ain't over, cook me up" she said as I laughed shaking my head.

I picked her up this time wrapping her legs around my body as she smiled big.