"You're still blaming me," I say.

"You're still talking back?" Von asks entirely rhetorically. "The only thing you're allowed to say is mercy"

His touch is forceful when it finally finds me again. He pulls my hair, uses it to maneuver my face how he wants it. He makes it impossible not to lock eyes, not to lose myself. Rough is the perfect word to describe him right now, from his touch to his way of speaking. When it hurts, I place my hands over his.

"Leave her alone," L says. "She has enough problems lately. We don't need to create any more just because you can't control your temper."

Von removes himself from me at once. He's lucky I didn't slap him. Then we really would've had a problem. He falls back as if the altercation never happened. Now that his dick is away I'm starting to see things more clearly again. This all started because I worried about him. So I won't make the same mistake twice.

"You should cover up," Kimori speaks, suddenly across from Seven, right next to me.

His voice is so deep it makes my face heat up. I become self-conscious under his gaze. I was getting hot with anger but Kimori makes my emotions shift altogether. He always does that. He's for the best. Praise over shame and pleasure over pain.

"I like her like this though." Seven catches one of my curls with his fingers and twirls it around. "She looks so fucked."

I'm burning as Kimori leans over to get a better look. He's not paying attention to my face anyway. It's pointless when I fix my skirt, when I cover myself with my torn shirt. They see right through me and what I'm wearing.

"You don't have to be shy with us," Seven says.

His fingers slide in between mine as I'm pulling down my skirt. He's so soft, from his skin to his sweet scent. I hold his hand and feel myself calm down immediately. He has that effect on people. It feels so right with him, always.

"I can help you feel better." Seven smiles at me as he leans closer.

He puts me right back in the position Von had me in. He takes advantage of my flexibility as he holds my leg to my chest. He runs his soft touch over the red marks on my body.

Other than the obvious swelling from the spanking earlier, my thigh and wrist are also forming bruises from Von's grip. For a second Seven's just observing. He's noticing the patterns of my stretch marks and how bright red they can get.

"Let me help you," Seven says and Kimori echoes him.

They both get down in front of me. But they're not at eye level. Seven begins kissing where Von hit me. Kimori follows his lead.

I don't know what's gotten into him so suddenly, then I do. I stare into Seven's eyes as he watches me, all the while trailing his lips along my skin. He's so manipulative.

"Seven," L groans.

He takes his attention away from his computer screen again for me and I just know his nerves are wearing thin. I can't help it. I really love doing stuff in front of him. Especially when I know he's fighting so hard with himself. He acts so serious about cheating when he orchestrates so many deaths every day. Losing a loved one is the ultimate heartbreak. This would be nothing.

"What?" Seven asks in between kisses. "I'm not doing anything."

Kimori presses his lips to the back of my knee. I didn't even know I could feel pleasure there. I squirm at the sensation. It's usually him doing that but he's in control now.

Kimori is fun to tease. In the closet and in the steamy bathroom, he's fun to play with but right now he's not playing at all. He finds places on my body and shows me how they can feel good.