A New Beginning

A/N: Yayyyy welcome to my new story! Germany is my favorite Hetalia character so I thought I would write for his character. This is just the introduction to the story so I hope you enjoy!

I sighed and put my suitcase down on the floor and looked around my small hotel room, it would have to do for now. I had recently lost my job over in America, I guess I wasn't cut out to be a secretary for a big business. I had no choice but to move back to my home country of Germany and look for work here.

In a way I guess it's better, I am closer to family here after all. It's just hard to think that after two years of being over in America looking for better opportunities it ended up failing. My family had hoped that while I was in America I would be able to support myself and make a good living. I haven't told them that I'm back in Germany yet and I don't intend to do so until I find another job. I don't want them to be disappointed in me more than they already will be.

"I guess I'll go down to the lobby to see if they have todays paper. I can probably find some job openings there." I grabbed my room key and walked down to the lobby. "Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to have todays paper would you," I asked the woman at the front desk. "Oh yes, in fact I do," the woman at the desk replied. She leaned down and looked through some papers. "Here you go," she said handing me the newspaper. "Danke." I walked over to one of the chairs in the lobby and began looking through the newspaper for jobs.

I looked through the paper without any luck. I sighed, "I guess I'll have to check online." I was starting to doubt myself. What if I couldn't find a job? What if I had to move back in with my parents? I held my head in my hands trying to calm down. How was I going to support myself? I couldn't stay in this hotel forever. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see a man with auburn hair and a strange curl on his head.

"Ciao bella!" "Um....hello," I replied. "I couldn't a-help to overhear that you are a-looking for a job." I stood up, "Yes! Do you have any work?" He laughed, "No not a-me personally but my good friend Ludwig is looking for a housekeeper." A housekeeper? It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it's better than nothing. "I think I would be interested in that." "Ve~ good! I can a-pick you up tomorrow here in the lobby and I will a-take you to see Ludwig for an interview." I smiled, "That sounds good. Oh, by the way my name is (Y/N), I don't think I caught yours." "My name is a-Feliciano! I got to get a-going but I will see you tomorrow (Y/N)!" I smiled and waved at the the man. Finally, things were looking up.