Eventually, we found a getaway from the guards. It was a secluded hallway where I'm sure we could catch our breaths for a minute.

"What the hell was that all about?!"

Paige questions me in worry and curiosity as she steadies her breath. She waited anxiously on my reply as she squinted her eyes up at me.

Man, I love it when she does that.

"Nothing."

I joke as that is always her go-to word. I smirk down at her as she furrows her brows at me and doesn't look as amused by it.

"Harry."

She warns as she crosses her arms over her chest and it's like I'm being questioned by a cute, fury little kitten as I watch how she loses patience with me.

"Fine." I give up. "I sneaked inside of the building."

I shrug nonchalantly at her.

"You what?!"

She questions in shock as her mouth hangs open and her eyes are wide.

"It doesn't really matter, as long as I got you away from that freak!"

She looks away for a second as she takes in my words.

"Thank you for that," she pauses as I could see she was thinking of what to say next. "But you can't just break the rules and sneak into a restaurant just to ruin a date!"

She yells out in frustration.

"But how could you even go on this date in the first place? I thought things were good between us, why would you want to date someone else?!"

I raise my voice this time as the anger of her actually going through with this sinks in once again. I still can't believe that she made herself this beautiful for a date with a guy who doesn't even care for her.

"They are good between us-"

"Then why?" I wanted to know the truth. "You don't even know this guy!"

I yell out in frustration as she looks even more angrier at my reaction to it.

"I don't even know you!" She yells out at me and her words got to me somehow. She's right - she doesn't know me. But would she want to be with me after I tell her everything? That's what scares me. "And you have some nerve to come up to me and-"

I don't know what came over me, but seeing her so upset was kind of hot. I've never seen her this way before.

I didn't even hear the rest of her sentence as I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Paige P.O.V.

I was angry at Harry and the way he approached this whole situation. Does he even know what would happen to him if they ever found him? Well, I don't think anything extreme would happen... Maybe they'd just ban him from the place...

But still!

And how dare he raise his voice at me like this?! How did he even know I was here in the first place? Is he some type of professional stalker or something?

I was yelling at him but he didn't even seem to be listening to me as a smile appears onto his face.

"Harry, are you even listening to me?" His smile gets wider as his dimples show and he steps closer towards me. What is wrong with this kid? "Harr-"

Before I could complete my sentence, Harry cups my face into his hands as he takes me by surprise and he presses his lips against mine. I was in complete surprise to his actions as this is the first time that we have kissed since the first day we met - which was almost two months ago.

I didn't want to kiss him back because I'm supposed to be angry at him, but his warm lips on mine gave me feelings that I couldn't let go of. It was literally like everything inside of me came alive; my heart raced so fast at an unhealthy rate as the butterflies in my stomach fluttered around aimlessly. I can't even explain the way I feel as Harry's soft lips are on mine.

I then relax into the kiss as he could feel it and his hands slides down to my waist as he pulls my body closer to him. The space between us became nonexistent as I wrap my arms around his neck. The masculine smell of Harry consumed my senses as I was too much into the moment to even care about what we were just arguing about.

He then sucked on my bottom lip as the heat of his body emits onto me. The feeling was beyond bliss as his lips moved in sync with mine. It was making me feel things I shouldn't be feeling whilst in public. It's just that he's such a great kisser and I can't help but get weak at the knees whenever he does plant those pink, pouted lips onto mine.

He let go too soon as I wanted more. He places his head onto my forehead as I felt his warm breath breeze onto my moist lips.

"You were saying?"

He whispers against my lips and I can't even remember all that we argued about just now.

"I-I forgot..."

I admit as I feel my cheeks heating up as I look up at him and his forest green eyes were already set on mine with a beautiful smile lacing his dark pink lips that was caused because of the kiss.

He let's out a chuckle and I couldn't help but giggle as well.

I actually felt so happy that I was with Harry in this moment. I wouldn't want to be with anyone but him right now.

"I heard them down here!"

Someone screams out as it sounded just like those guards of before.

"Come."

Harry takes me by the hand and we started running once more. I have to admit, this night is so exciting!

"Where are we going?"

I ask in curiosity as I struggle to keep up with his long legs.

"You'll see."

He smiles back at me and he looks even more handsome than before.

Oh, how did I get this lucky?