She looks confused and in disbelief as she furrows her brows at him.

"You wanted to get me drunk so you could take advantage of me?"

Her voice is filled with hurt as she looked both angry and disappointed at the fact. My rage was building inside as I see how this affects her.

"No, I would never take advantage of you." He tries to sound all good and gentleman like and I resist the urge to roll my eyes at his words. "But we were going to get to that point tonight, weren't we? Isn't that why you came on this date with me?"

"I came on this date with you because I actually thought that you were a nice guy. But now I see you for who you truly are." She shakes her head at him in disbelief as I could see how upset she was getting. "Harry was right, I should have never came on this date with you."

I watch as she looks disappointed in herself before getting up and taking her purse into her hand. I wanted to feel satisfied by the fact that I have proved that he is a jerk, but... I couldn't. Seeing her this way makes me wanna break his face in right now.

No one makes my girl feel this way!

"Paige, just let me make this up to you."

He speaks up as he stands in front of her and holds onto her arms as she swats his hands away. This was the final straw. I couldn't stand here and watch as he makes Paige feel this way. Hearing him speak about her like that made me feel some type of emotion and it's ready to burst right here, right now!

"Enough!" I yell out as I pull him away from her and fist his shirt into my hands until he is almost dangling from the ground. "You ever touch my girl again and I swear I will kill you!"

I threaten him through gritted teeth as he looks up at me with fear and horror in his eyes. I was just about to let him meet my fist as I felt a tiny hand palm itself onto my arm. I look down to see a frightened Paige looking up at me. Her eyes held concern as she looked so innocent in this moment.

"Don't do it, Harry. He isn't worth it."

She whispers with a soft voice.

I don't know how but just hearing her say those words makes me not want to do it anymore. A sense of tranquility came over me, just looking into her eyes.

"Listen to the girl."

The asshole in front of me winces as he tries to get out of my grip. I look over at him with fury as I eventually shove him away from me and he almost falls straight over the table.

Serves him right.

"You're lucky I didn't break your face in!"

I taunt him as I glare angrily at him. I really wanted to break every bone in his body, but because of Paige, I won't.

"There he is!"

I look to the voice that called out and noticed that it's actually three huge, balded guards making their way to me as one of the employees points at me in anger.

I curse under my breath as I see that they have found me.

"Harry, what's going on?"

Paige questions me in curiosity and anxiousness as she furrows her brow at me and then averts her attention to the oncoming guards.

"I'll explain later."

"Har-"

I take her hand and pull her along with me as I cut her off. There's no time for chitchat, we have to get out of here as soon as possible.