Chocolates Chocolates Every where

Start from the beginning

Me: Kota? Why are you asking?

I move to put the now chopped up dark chocolate for the bottom of Silas's chocolates and put on another pot for some milk chocolate. I was chopping up some more chocolate when my phone vibrated in my bra.

Kota: I was curious what all the secrecy...oh no! I wasn't watching 10! I wouldn't do that I promised! Please believe me...

Me: I know 52, I was just making sure. I'll tell you everything in time, I roomies. Ok? :)

Feeling reassured, I begin molding the rest of Silas's gift From then on Kota and I talk about Jess and his mom and just anything and everything. He even tells me about a new book he is reading. I can't help but thinking about how comfortable I am with him. Just talking to him without the fear of judgement. Before I met the guys I would have never been able to.

As I was placing the molds in the fridge for Gabriel I decide to put on some music. I haven't heard a sound all night so I'm almost sure that Marie isn't home. I begin dancing around humming as I work. It helped to make it feel like the time was flying by. Just finishing Mr. Blackbourne's and washing the dishes I suddenly hear the loud bang of the front door being thrown open. I know the boys and Marie are the only ones with a key so I'm not worried.

"Oy! Trouble! Where the fuck are you? We've got a hell a lot of work to do!"

"in the kitchen Meanie!" I call, I've learned it's pointless to hide from him.

I turn to see a ruffled Gabriel storm into the kitchen with Luke huffing and puffing in his wake. I wonder what they were doing but I squash my questions, it's probably Academy work.

"Hi," I say just before I am squeezed between them in a tight hug.

"I hope you're ready Forever. " Luke murmurs into my shoulder.

"For?"

"I'm going to make sure you look fan-fucking-fabulous for tomorrow that's why! And then I REALLY need to hit the God damned sac. " Gabriel proclaims by my ear making me flinch slight at the volume.

I am then released only to be swatted on my behind. Looking back I can see that Luke was the culprit. He wears a smug look with an almost far away look in his eyes when Meanie speaks again.

"Go on Trouble! 10 minutes. Take a bath then I'll come in to wash your hair. Not a minute more! I'll come in if your ready or not!"

They both chuckle as I stick out my tongue at them and turn to do as I'm told. Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kota's POV:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~