"Yavaş." Serkan tried to stop her uncoordinated movements. He was still afraid she would faint again.

"What happened?" Eda asked, looking at Serkan, and thought he really looked preoccupied.

"You've got almost hit by a car. I've pushed you from under the wheels, but I'm afraid you hit your head. You fainted."

Eda nodded and checked her head. She didn't feel any pain.

"Are you all right?" He looked at her with concern. "Should we go to the hospital?"

Eda shook her hand. "No, it's all right." She turned to him and smiled. "Thank you for saving me."

"You welcome, but are you sure? You fainted and were out for thirty minutes." He looked seriously worried.

"No, it's normal." And when she saw he raised his brows, Eda explained further. "I didn't faint. I fell asleep. It is a weird condition I have. When I got suddenly stressed out, my body shuts down."

"This seems pretty serious to me. Are you sure that you don't need to do any checkups?"

"No. I need just some water, preferably with lemon."

"Ok, so let's go then." He fastened his seat belt and put his sunglasses on.

"Where?"

"To get you some water."

Serkan turned on the engine, and they drove away. Eda was really surprised, but she didn't object. She didn't mind spending more time with him, especially when it looked like he didn't mind spending time with her.

"By the way. I'm Serkan, but you seem to know this already. Can you give me your name, or you'll remain mysterious Peri kizi?" He flashed Eda a smile that made her stomach jump three times.

"I'm Eda. I know who you are because I got the scholarship from you."

Serkan looked at her, curious. "Are you an architect too?"

"Landscape architect."

"Landscape architect? And you've got the scholarship from me? Wait a minute! Are you Eda Yildiz?" He asked her in a surprised tone.

This time Eda was the one who gave Serkan curious look. "How did you know?"

Serkan shrugged his shoulders but smiled to himself. "You had rejected my internship offer. I remembered the name of the first person that ever rejected a job offer from me. And may I add, I'm offended." He looked at her, making a face at Eda that made her giggle.

"It's a good thing you didn't know that before you decided to save me. Instead, you would push me back."

"Very funny, Eda." Serkan looked serious for a moment but then looked away, pursing his lips, trying not to laugh. "Maybe I ordered this truck in the first place."

"And played the hero?" Eda teased him.

"Mmhmm."

They both looked at each other and averted their gazes at the same time, smiling slightly. They drove for a couple of minutes in comfortable silence. Eda was enjoying the feel of the wind on her face and hair while Serkan was glancing at her every other second.

"But why you rejected my internship?" He returned to the topic. "I thought you'd like to work for me. You applied for it by yourself."

"Yes, I wanted to work for you, but when I found out that you won't be in Istanbul for the majority of my time in Artlife, I decided to go to another firm. I applied for the internship because I wanted to learn from you. There would be no use if you weren't there. I wanted to learn from the best."