Thalia: Message the other one.

------------- isolateConvivial  [IC] began trolling audaciousCalamity [AC] at 9:54 PM------------

IC: OTher humAN.

IC: IS your game copy currently In your respItebloCK? AA says she's almost got heRS.

AC:  uhh yeah

AC: i have mine but i dont see why your so eager to enter the session or whatever the everloving fuck you called it

AC: and fine ok im willing to listen to you go on about your god tiers or what you called them

IC: WEll, each game player Is assIgned a classpect, whIch shows what role they wIll play once In the gaME.

IC: A Classpect Is the combInatIon of the player's class and aspect, so when those two go together It makes up a god tIER. ARe you begInnIng to compreheND?

AC: yeah i guess i kind of understand

IC: GReAT! SHall I talk more on thIs subjeCT?

AC: i understand your god tier is the waste of time 

AC: thals im sorry but i need sleep so go pester the bookworm and leave me alone for a bit

IC: FIne... fINE. SEe you later for the sessION.

------------- isolateConvivial [IC] ceased trolling audaciousCalamity [AC] at 10:18 PM------------

THALIA P.O.V.

I closed the Trollian window before throwing my drawing tablet on the sand. 

"This fucking bitch is worse than-" 

"THALIEEE!" I scrambled around as I was startled by Feferi, who just surfaced on the beach and began speed-walking toward me. "I didn't think I'd see you here! Glub!" 

FEFERI PEIXES HEADCANON. LIKES TO BRAID HAIR. HAS  A SHRIMP TAIL OF SORTS. WEARS A VARSITY JACKET CORRESPONDING TO BLOOD COLOR TO MATCH HER MOIRAILLIEGENCE PARTNER ERIDAN.

 WEARS A VARSITY JACKET CORRESPONDING TO BLOOD COLOR TO MATCH HER MOIRAILLIEGENCE PARTNER ERIDAN

"I was just messaging a few friends," I began. "But I doubt the third has gone unmessaged from the first human I decided to chat with." I began to explain how I was doing and feeling, as she was the closest thing to Kanaya I had seen in days. We passed the time talking about the land and sea, quadrants, and she told me about four other humans. "More humans? My friends are gonna be excited. Wait. Doesn't that mean... their planet is going to be destroyed before my friends can enter the session? Sorry, Fef, but I need to make sure that won't happen! I'll see you when i get to the medium though. You should go to, before you miss your session!"

Without waiting for a response, I grabbed my drawing tablet off the sand and began running toward my hive.  I have to start the session, or they're going to die!  I kick my door open and hurdle myself on my bed and begin typing at a dizzying speed.

----------isolateConvivial began trolling abstractedAutonomy at 10:38 PM----------

IC: we DON'T HAVE TiME TO WAit! i'M SORRY BUT WE NEED TO START THE SESSiON BEFORE THE OTHER HUMANS DO AND YES THERE ARE FOUR MORE HUMANS SO iF YOU HAVE YOUR COPY YOU'RE GETTiNG ME iN FIRST!

AA: woah there. thanks to ups workers that work countless driving hours, my copy arrived a few minutes ago. somewhat ironic, don't you think?

AA: i'// get everything set up.  shouldn't take more than a second. i'// shoot a warning to oliver real quick. 

IC: NO neED.

----------isolateConvivial stopped trolling abstractedAutonomy at 10:44 PM----------

!isolateConvivial opened a memo!

!isolateConvivial renamed the memo: AA PiCK A MEMO TiTLE!

!abstractedAutonomy renamed the memo: Launchpad Mcquack M Weezin Weezer

!isolateConvivial added audaciousCalamity to the memo!

!isolateConvivial added questioneerCoroner  to the memo!

audaciousCalamity responded to the memo at 10:45 PM

AC: didnt i tell you i was tryna sleep

abstractedAutonomy responded to the memo at 10:46 PM

AA: no time for that, bro! turns out somebody else got their hands on the game, and they're gonna reach the session before us!

AC: OH SHIT THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKING WAKE ME UP FOR

AA: JUST GET YOUR DAMN COPY OR WE COULD BE SCREAMING TI// THE SUN COMES OUT.

questioneerCoroner responded to the memo at 10:49 PM

QC: You look like you could use my insight. Oliver, if you didn't take so much NyQuil every day, you might have more energy. And a heads-up, my copy is ready to go and I'm more than happy to go last.

isolateConvivial responded to the memo at 10:51 PM

IC: There Is one thIng you must not forgET. A Weapon to keep yourself safe from the creatures In your lanDS. WHat has everyone chosEN?

AC: desert eagle

AA: I found a ma//et in my garage, but i also took some old crochet needles and a rifle we kept in the shed.

QC: I chose to take a retractable whip sword off the wall, as it served as a decoration.

IC: GOod, goOD. I'M goIng to enter fIrST. SOmebody connect to the sessIon to help ME.

AA: i can do that. everyone else, i advise you to get ready and say your final goodbyes. on the other hand, i'm getting really excited to see the tro//s you've been te//ing me about!

IC: THat can waIT. I Need to let the leader of the troll sessIon know I'm startIng mIne early. FAre thee well, my sweet human frIenDS!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thalia: be AA ==>