Knowing

Taehyung's POV:

"Want to go in BTS mansion? I want to say to my hyungs that we're together" I smiled
"Hmm! Arasso!" She said then looked outside the window while I kept driving.

-BTS mansion-

"Hyungs!!!" I screamed and they greated us. They saw me and Rose holding hands.
"We're official!!" I chuckled after I said that they clapped there hands and kept screaming "they're official now!"
"Who's official?" Suddenly Jungkook appeared at the house then he looked at our hands.
"Who the fuck give you the right permission to hold her hands?!" Jungkook said and pinned me at the wall.
"We're official Jungkook. Me and Rose are now together." I chuckled
"I-I-is that true Rose?" He faced Rose.
"Yep. You dumped me and now I moved on. Then you suddenly want me again?!" She slapped Jungkook. Then Jungkook ran out the house.
"He's gonna be fine.. I guess." Jimin said
"Such a feisty girlfriend." I said then pecked Rose lips.
"Ewww! Get a room!!" Jin hyung said and I laughed Rose just blushes.
"Let's go?" I asked Rose then we said our goodbyes

Rose POV:
-at Taehyung's mansion-

"Oppa! Please help me with this bags." I said and he nodded.
I put all the new clothes and things on my walk in closet. I walked to oppa's room and knocked.
"Come in." He said I opened the door and didn't saw him.
"Oppa?" I said then I saw V only in a towel he's towel is hanging so I can see his abs and I suddenly ran and sit on the couch.
"Yahhh!!! Aish!!!" I said to myself blushing
"Like what you saw?" V said fully cloth now and sat beside me.
"A-aniyo!" I yelled
"Hahahah! Jinja?" He asked leaning closer and I walk-run to my room leaving him there.
I take a bath and wear my new Victoria secret black lace underwear and a big white sweater. And go to V's room
"Oppa?" I knocked
"Come in." He said when I came in he was using his laptop.
"Woah." He said looking at me up and down.
"B-bwo?" I asked looking at my clothes and its a little bit see through cuz it's white.
"Are you teasing me jagi?" He asked walking closely at me.
And ran again he chased me. We ended up laughing
"Jagi... I have something to tell you." He said looking at me in the eyes.
"Bwo?" I asked
"BTS will have a tour it will be a 3 months tour.." He said looking at me.
"O-oh.. That's great then!.." I said faking a smile
"Are you really okay? Jagiya?" He said and I can't control my feelings anymore.
"I-I'm gonna miss you." I said and kissed him and he kissed back.
"Hmm." I moan
"Want to do it?" He asked and shrugged
"Not now I guess." I said and he just nodded
"I'm gonna miss you to.." He said
"Can I invite my friend here?" I asked
"Yeah. That's okay." He said smiling
"Yehet." I smiled
"Let's sleep now." He said
"Hmm.. Can I sleep here? When is your flight oppa?" I asked
"Of course you can. And it's on Monday its already Thursday today." He said
"5 days to go." I said and hugged him.
"We'll always Skype okay? I'll always call and text you." He said hugging me and I nodded and fell asleep.

(Please vote and comment guys! And hmm... Do you want Rose and V do the "S" before V leaves for their tour?")