Transformation

Rose POV:
I opened my eyes and saw luhan sitting looking at me. I tried to go up but luhan stopped me.
"Ani. Stay there you still have a fever." He said giving me a look
"Tsk. I'm fine now. Just leave me alone." I said bitterly
"Tss.. Pabo. Drink this so you will recover soon." He gave me a medicine that I don't know and a water. But I just drink it anyway.
"Good. So... Um I heard you and Jungkook Broke up?" He asked me and I looked down and nodded.
"O-oh.. Well... I hope you will be fine now? So... Um... I'm going to my room now. Oh and I changed you your clothes by the way." He said pointing at me and I looked down and I'm wearing a plain white tshirt that is like a dress to me. Cuz I'm small. /(-_-)/
"Tch. Okay. Go away now.. I want to be alone." I said and he just noded and walk out.
I kept thinking of Jungkook. Where is he now? Is he okay? Thousands of questions are running in my head. I groan.
I silently left the house without luhan noticing and I ran to BTS mansion. I know he's there. I just know it.

Jungkook's POV:

After the encounter of V and Rose IM in My room in the BTS mansion. Everyones here even V hyung. I heard them talking.
"What happend to jungkook?" Jimin sound really worried
"He kissed My ex-girlfriend." I said pointing My finger at V
"We all know that V likes Rose." Rapmon said
"Why did anyone didn't even tell me?!" I yelled at my hyungs
"Lower your voice Jungkook." Jhope said giving me the look *dontyoudareyellatyourhyungs* look.
"You all fucking lied to me! And you! Your my bestfriend! Why could you do that to me?! Waeyo?!" I shouted then punshed the wall
"I cannot hide my feelings anymore kookie.. I will not say mianhe cuz I know what I did is correct." He eyed me I'm about to punch him when the doorbell rang.
V sighed in relief and Jin hyung opened the door and its rose!!!
"Why are you here?" Jin asked politely
"I need to talk to Jungkook. Can I?" She said and looked at me Jin just nodded.
"What do you want bitch?" I spat at Rose. I'm just really angry that's why I'm saying this but I know I'll regret it.
Her tears fall but look at the hyungs and said " can I and Jungkook be alone for a minute?" She asked and they all left. And she looked at me. Oh those gorgeous eyes.
"Waeyo Jungkook? Why can't you listen? I'm telling the truth.." She said crying and hugged me but I just stared at her.
"Shut up and go home." I said pushed her but not so hard. I don't want to hurt her physically.
"Aniyo!! Jungkook! I still love you! That kiss is just a mistake! Please! Listen to me!" She cried and kneeled at me.
"I love you Jungkook. Not him." She said and looked at me with red eyes from crying. But I just left her there and enter my room and cried. "No! She's just lying Jungkook! She will break your heart again" my mind said and I just cried.

Rose POV:

"I love you Jungkook. Not him." I said to him but he just left me hanging there.
"Waeyo?!" I screamed in pain the mansion starts to rumble.
"I fucking hate you jeon Jungkook!!!" I screamed sobbing
"Rose ah! Get a grip!! Move on Rose ah!" V said and I laughed
"Get a grip?! Move one?!" I said my voice getting lower my hair getting white and my eyes getting yellow.
"Says the boy who kissed me and made this mess!!!" I laughed maniacally.
"Rose ah! Stop! Your destroying the earth!!" Rapmon said looking outside
"I don't give a fuck anymore!" I laughed
"Rose ah! Be the girl who I loved always! Please turn back!" V said
"That girl is all gone!!" I shouted at him my body being possessed.
"Please stop!" I heard someone said and it turns out to be Jungkook! With tears.. That made me stop and I looked at him getting closer.
"Waeyo? I taught were over? Why will i listen to you? Huh?!" I shouted at him
"Torture me instead!!! Don't lay a finger on my hyungs!" He said and I rolled my eyes and laughed
"I won't lag a finger on them. I'll kill the with my powers one by one." I laughed
"Aniyo!" He said and suddenly kneels down at me.
"Kill me instead." He lowers his head.
"I-I-i can't." I said turning back to normal. And I suddenly cried.
"I-i hate you Jungkook!" I said crying.
"Rose ah. Shhhh.. Don't cry.." V said hugging me I just let him hugged me while I cry.
"Don't touch her!" Jungkook yelled at V.
"Why not?" V smirked then suga hyung yelled "stop!!!!" I turned at them and kneeled.
"I'm sorry oppas for destroying your house and I'm sorry I almost killed you guys." I said lowering my head in shame. But they hugged me.
"We know Rose ah. You can't control your powers yet that's why it attacks you and you changed. physical and emitionally you changed. So we forgive you. Your not the Rose earlier." Jin said and everyone nodded. And I just smiled at them.

( soooo... Pls vote and comment! What do you think will happen next?"