Confession and breaking

I dedicate this chap for everybody that helped me!😘

Nobody's pov;

2 months has passed and luhan is now a teenager he's 18. Rose always practices her powers.

Rose PoV:

I left a note for Jungkook saying "I'll be in the woods practicing my powers! Saranghae.❤️ ~xoxo rose"
And ran to the forest

1 hour later

I groan "fuck"
"Hey there!" Someone said and i saw V!
"Anneyong!" I said waving at him
"Hey need some help?" V asked and I nod happily and he teach me how to shoot fire cuz that's he's powers.
"Phew! I'm so tired." I said panting
"Haha same jagi." V said and I looked at him stunned.
"Bwo? What did you just called me?" I asked he's suddenly close to me.
"Okay... Rose I have something to say to you." He said not answering my question but I nodded.
"I have been so In love with you since we met.. I don't know what I'll do when I see you. You have the sweetest smile and the loveliest eyes I have ever met. You are so fucking perfect that it drives me crazy. I really feel broken when I heard you and Jungkook are dating. So this is the perfect moment confessing to you. Do you remember your friend? She helped me move on to you but it doesn't work.. I want you for my own Rose.. Even if I have to fight Jungkook I will not let you go." He said leaning closer and I'm just standing there fuckin shocked. Then I noticed a pair of lips against mine I tried to pull away but he insisted and I saw a dark figure behind the tree and... It's Jungkook!!!

Jungkook's POV:

I returned home after hunting with jimin hyung.
"Jagi? Where areeee youuu?" I said happily then I noticed a note saying "I'll be in the woods practicing my powers! Saranghae.❤️ ~xoxo rose"
I laughed at how cheesy she is and I ran to the woods and noticed 2 vampires kissing and I rolled my eyes but I noticed the man its V hyung!! And the girl she's kissing is... ROSE!.. MY ROSE
I think Rose saw me and she pulled V hard and ran to me but to late I already ran. I'm so angry that I cannot even face her!
"Jungkook!!! Oppa!" She yelled at me then I stopped running cuz she grabbed me.
"Oppa let me explain!!" She said tearing up.
"No. Don't call me oppa anymore." I said looking at her crying face. I just want to kiss her right now but right now is not the right time and think we will never kiss anymore. She just cheated on me for fuck sakes!!
"What do you mean?" She asked lowering her head
"We're done." I said about to walk away.
"Ani!!! He kissed me!! I didn't kiss him! I was so shocked that I can't move! I swear I'm not lying!" She said crying
"No.. Stop it. We're over. We're done." I said not looking back to her and I headed to her house and packed my things but before I go to the BTS mansion I ran to luhans room and I said to him.
"Me and Rose are done. Are you happy now?" I asked mad
"Delighted" he said and hop outside and I grabbed my stuffs and go to the BTS mansion.

Rose POV:

"No.. Stop it.. We're over. We're done." I can't get that out of my mind that words kept repeating in my head. I cried and cried that it started to rain heavy and thunders and lightning strikes are heard.
"Waeyo?!" I said and pushed the tree making it shake a little.
"Why did you leave me?!?! Pabo!!" I screamed in so much pain the Lightning roared.
I walk to my house still crying wet from outside and because of crying.
I slammed the door and walk to my room and I noticed Jungkook's stuff is not here anymore.
I feel dizzy and I suddenly blackout. I wish I'm dead

Luhan'a POV:
"Ugh! It started to rain heavy!" I said and opened the door I noticed the wet floor leading to Rose room. I ran and opened her door and I saw her lying there.
"Omo!!" I said and put her to her bed. I changed her into one of my white tshirts. She have a fineeee body. Luhan! Focus! I touched her forehead and she have a high fever! I placed a wet towel on her head and let her rest.
"I'm always right here Rose ah." I said and kissed her cheeks waiting her to wake up.

(Soooo how do you think? Vote or comment pls! Saranghae!!!)