Not virgin anymore

(Hello sorry for the late late late update!! And I'm warning you this chapter have a sexual scene so the little ones reading this pls don't read this chapy. So ok!! Pls vote or comment!!😘😘)

"O-ok..." I said blushing badly. Then he looks at me with lust in his eyes and I looked away.
He started to kiss me and take off my clothes and throw it to the ground while I do the same to him.
He unclapse my bra and I covered it then he said.
"Don't hide it. It's beautiful jagi." He said and I blushed like who wouldn't? And I freed my hand. Then he started to rub my lower part and I moan.
"Ohhh... Baby.. I need you." I said and that word drive him insane he started to rip my panties and he puled his superman boxers that I nearly laughed at.
And he placed his warrior on my Pearl (does that even make anysense?) then he slowly Go in letting me udjust to his size and I moan when he suddenly moved UP and down.
"Oh!! Baby faster!!" I said moaning
"Hm. Ok babe as you wish!" Then he fasten his pace and im like moaning crazy.
"Ah!!! Ah.! IM gonna cum!!!" We said And let it out with him. He removed himself at me and kissed me goodnight and I fell asleep.

(Pls vote or comment Thank you!!!)