Powers

Jungkook's POV:
"Hyung are we done?" I asked suga hyungz
"Ne kookie." He said drinking some water.
"Arasso bye!!" I said but they stopped me.
"Waeyo?" I asked
"Why on the rush?" Jin hyung asked.
"Rose-ah need me." I said
"Waeyo? Did something happened?" V said then I told them what happened.
"Omo!!! Kookie have a rival!!" Namjoon hyung said and I heard V said something that I clearly don't understand. (Alien language kookie. Alien language.)
"Did you say something V hyung?" I asked.
"Ani." He said then left.
"What's the problem with him?" I asked they just shrugged and after that I left to.

-at Rose house-

"Jagiya!!!! Where are you?" I shouted and I heard a rufling sound upstairs and I saw her.
"Anneyong oppa!" She smiled then hugged me.
"Anneyong! Now where's that little brat?" I said after hugging her back
"Don't hurt him oppa.. He don't know what he's saying." She said but I didn't listen I go upstairs and saw luhan clearly about 7yrs old now.. How the heck did that happen?!
"You!!! Don't steal my girl away! Pabo!" I said griping his collar and he just smirked.
"Waeyo? Worried that I can take her away from you?" He asked smirking
"Pretty damn much. Tch! I wish we left you at the forest." I said gritting my teeth.
"Pabo. We're just meant to be." He said smirking I just want to rip that smirk!
"Bullshit!" I said about to punch him but rose pulled me.
"Stop it kookie.... Leave my baby alone.." She said then still hugged luhan
"Bwo?! Can't you see he's trying to steal you away from me?!" I shouted then punched the wall that left a mark.
"Jungkook stop it!!! Your scaring me!" She said tearing up that made me guilty..
"Mianhe jagiya..." I pulled her away from luhan and kissed her forehead and she smiled.
"Now baby? Do you really want to Mary umma?" She asked that made my eyes red
"Ne." He said then jumped in the window and ran to the woods.
"Wew." Rose said.
"Tch! Stupid kid." I said and kissed rose and she responded quickly but pulled away.
"Oppa I'm not in the mood.." She said then left luhans room.. Why is everyone leaving like that? -_- but I followed her.
"Oppa.." She stopped walking and faces me.
"I still dont know my powers..." She said looking down.
"Awww... Thats alright jagi. I'll Help you know your powers." I said and hugged her and she noded.
"By the way... Whats your power?" She asked and I smiled Because Im confident about My powers.
"Super strength My love." I can break anything even diamonds.
"Wahhh! So cool!" She said clapping her hands and I laughed at her answer.
"Kyeopta jagi." I said pinching her Chubby cheeks.
"Hehehe." She said
"Lets Go to the forest? Im hungry.." I asked and she noded we ran fast to the Woods and luckily there are 2 persons making out.
"Tss... Stupid people." I heard rose said and I just laughed then she quickly ran at them and first killed th girl that made the man speechless so I ran at them and killed the man and drink his blood. He doesn't taste that good but it's fine just like beer.
"Ahhh.. That's really delicious." Rose said and wiped her mouth. Then she stretched her arms that made a small tornado and I widened my eyes.
"I think I know what your power is!! It's air!!" I said smiling but when she point her finger at the near by water the water form into spalashes and turned ice.
"Woah!! I think your power is controlling the 4 elements!!! And the weather!!" I said really shocked
"B-bwo?! Wahhhh!!!! Why so many?!" She complained
"I don't know.." I said and we go back to our house.

(Hey!!!! Pls vote and comment!! Saranghae!)