𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋: 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍

Start from the beginning

******************

"Why is this place so dark?" She thought as she tried opening her eyes but closed it back immediately due to how bright the place was.

*Where am i?*

*Am i dead?*

These were the thoughts infiltrating her mind.

She tried opening her eyes again, the bright light made her close it back abruptly. She was really finding it hard to open them, yeah, she was finding it hard to adjust to the bright light.

Since when has she been in the dark that she could not open her eyes now? Maybe a decade or even some years. Who knows.

She squinted them open slowly... Ever slowly until she opened it halfway.

All she saw was a cream colored ceiling just above her and the bright ray of light from the sun piercing its way through the window. She opened her eyes completely and tried using her hands to cover her face from the light but her hands felt heavy.

She tried again but failed. She closed eyes and opened it again. Then she slightly forced herself to lift her hands, taking her right hand slowly, it falls back to the bed. She tried again, the same thing happened. Then lastly, she tried, it hurts but all she wanted to do was shade her face from the bright light so she could see her environment clearly.

She tried sitting upright but could not, she tried again. Gosh. Her back hurts so much.

What happened to her?

As she sat down properly, she felt some bones breaking or rather straighten up. She looked around taking note of her surrounding.

She was in a very big room, like a a royalty's room. Every thing was properly placed in where they belong to. Her body hurts so much.

Stand up? Is it possible?

She tried doing as her subconscious mind suggested. Before she could take a foot forward, she collapsed on the floor. Then she blacked out.

*

*

*

*

After a while, she woke up to still meet herself on the floor.

She stood up gently so as not to feel so much pain even though she still felt the pain slightly. Taking her steps gently, she went over to the window to see how colorful the place was. Just like a palace or rather a coven.

"Oh, you are awake, dog." A voice caught her unawares making her jump up in fear, then she whipped her head in a flash to see a lady appeared in her late forties with emerald green eyes, long black hair, and most importantly she was wearing a long cloak over her ball-like gown.

"Dog!!!" She thought.

"After you are done, take this herb and drink." The woman said and exited the room.

"Do they also give people herb in the afterlife?" She thought as she staggered to the place where the drink was placed. She brought the cup close to her mouth. Eww!. It doesn't smell nice. She closed her eyes and gulped it down in seconds. So bitter.

She turned to the mirror that was placed at the corner of the room.

She saw a lady covered with bruises all over her face and body. She raised her hands to touch it. Ouch! It hurts.

Chapter Thirty Seven (II)

Then suddenly, an image flashed in the mirror making her scared.