"We love you too." I giggled. To be honest Maggie is more like my sister now that we have gotten super close. I couldn't even remember the days when she was just a friend.

"Duh otherwise your kid wouldn't be named after yours truly." She flipped her pony tail like a diva.

I laughed. "She's probably gonna run to you when we fight."

"When Kimberly is 16 I'll be letting her sleep over so she can see guys." Maggie smiled evilly.

"Don't let Jack hear - " I started.

"Nobody is letting my baby girl see any guy or I'll kill him." Jack walked in with Carter behind him.

"Told ya." I laughed and finished packing away all the kitchen utensils and supplies.

"I'm gonna pour everyone Coke! Jack honey? Mind calling for pizza?" I asked getting out cups. He nodded and did as I asked.

Soon everyone was on break, sitting in the half packed den eating pizza and talking about everything under the sun. I ate like 7 slices making Jack chuckle.

"Thank goodness I ordered more than one pizza." He whispered to me.

"Hey I'm eating for three." I nudged him softly and felt his arm around my waist.

-Jack POV-

"How does it feel knowing you're gonna have two kids in a month?" Sammy asked as I helped him and Nate bring in the other baby stuff Hannah ordered should be in their nursery.

"Unreal." I laughed. "But right..it feels like this is what should have happened to me."

"Hannah's gonna make a good mother though." Nate said carrying a box in. (Hmm ya coz u wanted to kiss her muthafucker. But I still love u)

"She's gonna be fantastic." I agreed as we stood in the babies room. Hannah and I agreed we would pack this room together because it means so much to us.

"She seems nervous though." Sammy added.

"Yeah she is...any girl would be knowing she's gonna have to take care of two kids plus me." I shrugged. "I just want to help her too."

"Hey don't swear it." Nate patted my shoulder. "Both of you got this."

"You're right." I nodded. "Thanks for helping you guys...Hannah and I appreciate this so much."

"Anytime, any day." Sammy nodded. We headed out just as everyone was finishing up with the unpacking. Hannah stood with Taylor deciding on where a photo of Hannah and I on our wedding day should go.

"Its skew Tay." She shook her head. He signed and moved it again.

"Now?" He asked.

"Nope still skew." She shook her head again making Taylor move it.

"Hannah! I'm gonna kill you! I've moved it like 5 billion times already." He groaned and shook her shoulders.

She laughed. "Oh I'm kidding, its perf."

I didn't realize I was gazing at her until Nash bumped me. She's just so beautiful and radiant I couldn't help myself.

"We're heading out tonight bro. Wanna join us?" He asked.

Hannah heard the request and nodded at me as a sign of approval. She never really had a problem with me going out with the guys at night.

I looked at her again, she was punching Aaron playfully who acted wounded. She laughed happily and didn't notice me staring again. I turned back to Nash.

"I'll pass man. Have fun though." I nodded hoping he would understand.

"Sure?" He asked.

"Yeah...I just...need to be with her right now you know." I said looking back at her for like the hundredth time. Then back to Nash who nodded in understanding.

Lately, I just wanted to be around Hannah all the time. Maybe its because she's almost due or because I was afraid of leaving her alone now that someone wanted to hurt her.

After a while, everyone was done helping and we had to say our goodbyes. Hannah is so attached to everyone she almost cried because they had to leave.

"Thanks guy! We appreciate it." Hannah waved as everyone got into different cars as the light faded.

"House party soon!" Johnson yelled and waved goodbye. We laughed and waved them off until everyone was out of the driveway.

"Home sweet home." I intertwined my hand in Hannah's as we walked inside our new house.

"Feels like home." She squeezed my hand tightly.

______________
Just want you guys to know that I'm gonna start a Nate fanfic (maybe Sammy too idk) and I'll probs publish it when Arranged Marriage is done. I'm still thinking of plot ideas bcs I'm so blank RN so if you have ideas or would love me to write a storyline in your favor then comment or hit me up via DM! all ideas welcome!